Gigs Thread

I’m sure they will, one of my favourite bands of all time
Likewise.

Was gutted I couldn’t see the Wembley gigs and thought I’d missed my chance but caught them at Manchester Arena pre-Covid on my own with a bottle of overpriced red! Wife wouldn’t come :(

Somewhere in this house I have loads of limited edition coloured vinyl records. Probably in the loft and warped to fuck!

I saw them supporting Simple Minds at the Arena in 2009,OMD were brilliant and I walked out on Simple Minds when for the umpteenth time Jim Kerr asked the audience to sing.

Glad to hear they are still amazing.
My brother in law was at that gig. Says exactly the same as you.

As an aside, I’m staying in Jim Kerr’s hotel in May in Sicily!

Got tickets for End of the Road festival again this year, tends to be a few bands I really like and most I’ve never heard of and then spend the run up to it listening to a few to work out who to see. Anyone got any recommendations -

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpeg
    IMG_0314.jpeg
    284.4 KB · Views: 27
Got tickets for End of the Road festival again this year, tends to be a few bands I really like and most I’ve never heard of and then spend the run up to it listening to a few to work out who to see. Anyone got any recommendations -
Good line up that. Would go and watch pretty much all of the first 20 on that list.
Bill Ryder-Jones,Sprints, English Teacher and NewDad released new albums by then. Lower down would definitely catch Big Special and Ugly. Want a bit of techno Paranoid London worth a watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.