Gillingham v Manchester City 1999

youl never get better than that old wembley atmosphere been to many grounds in my 40 years of watching football and yet never heard anything louder than when the 2nd went in, my mate who was in the gillingham end said it was like a rocket engine where you could feel the presure in the air

It was worse than QPR. I remember that dreadful feeling sat there in the middle of one of those long old wooden Wembley benches that meant i could not sneak out without disturbing loads of people. So I sat on in misery until...... Mainly I remember the relief. I think even then we knew that if we had not won that game the club may have been doomed.

I met Dickov a couple of years ago so will be very interested to see his interview.

BlueMooney said:
The first batch of books has definitely been dispatched today... I saw them go!

any idea when it will be on sale in Waterstones mate? Got to buy this, probably THE most important match in our entire history

That was my first year with a season ticket at the grand old age of 6!
I just remember having my signed Nicky Weaver shirt on and being absolutely terrified at the penalties.
Slept all the way home!

Weaver is and forever will be my favorite ever player just for that day!

Seeing the picture City just posted on Facebook makes me wonder if we could be getting a 99 kit? I reckon Nike could do a good job on that one
10257677_10154235824430455_2696274271515608938_n.png

The cookie monster said:
And to think folk said the Sheikh only starting supporting us in 2008

13ygnit.png
haha

I had a great weekend that weekend,we stayed at my mates brothers house in Camden,went on the piss,after the game we went to meet my brother who was staying at the Wembley Hilton,and the whole team walked in, as well as loads of "famous" city fans,even met kammy fucking great weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.