Girl cryogenically frozen

I said pages back, if you try to store some-one who is alive then there may be some hope. Simply because their heart has stopped, does not mean they are dead. Once their brain is truly dead, we're into a wholly different scenario.
But they don't wait two hours to make sure the brain is truly dead. They immediately act once she stops breathing.

After 20yrs in nursing i don't know what i am talking about lol,what a waste of time that was,your brain dies after your heart stops in minutes,no heart beat then you are dead

Oh dear. You are clearly not understanding at all this:

There is a fundamental difference between resuscitating people who to all intents and purposes appeared to be dead, and the fact that if you really are actually dead, we cannot and can never resuscitate that person.

Missed this one.

The story is basically Baby with only a small brain surprises doctors. Not the sensational headline the Daily Fail chose to run with.
He has a brain stem only which is nowhere near a whole brain,google boy with no brain and you get lots of case studies,you won't because you are not debating,listening or learning,you are in your position and nothing will change it

Oh dear. You are clearly not understanding at all this:

There is a fundamental difference between resuscitating people who to all intents and purposes appeared to be dead, and the fact that if you really are actually dead, we cannot and can never resuscitate that person.
I give up,i have wasted an hour on you

He has a brain stem only which is nowhere near a whole brain,google boy with no brain and you get lots of case studies,you won't because you are not debating,listening or learning,you are in your position and nothing will change it

It's you who isn't listening Karen. The story about the child "with no brain" is indeed interesting, although clearly they have some brain function or they wouldn't be able to say "Mummy" would they. Unless you imagine that their voicebox alone is capable of coherent thought (and I am sure you don't).

But the point you are simply refusing to listen to is that there is a fundamental difference between a person who is basically alive but who's vital signs have all vanished, and someone who is brain dead. You cannot revive dead brain cells 10 minutes later, let alone 1 hour or 10 hours or whatever later. You do get that, don't you?

I give up,i have wasted an hour on you

Humour me. Do you accept that there is a fundamental difference between a person who is basically alive but who's vital signs have all vanished, and someone who is brain dead?

Do you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.