Girl cryogenically frozen

We have no idea how long brain cells stay alive though. It's my understanding that she was frozen more (or the cooling process started) or less immediately after her last natural breath.

I said pages back, if you try to store some-one who is alive then there may be some hope. Simply because their heart has stopped, does not mean they are dead. Once their brain is truly dead, we're into a wholly different scenario.

Haha muppet

You're embarrassing yourself now Karen, since you've just demonstrated you have no understanding about how a brain can be alive after a heart has stopped, and you are not actually dead-dead simply because your heart has stopped.

And now you're saying I have no clue what I am talking about, and I am a muppet.

Really, you should stop digging. And maybe actually read what I have written in my last 10 posts rather than just typing without thinking.

You're embarrassing yourself now Karen, since you've just demonstrated you have no understanding about how a brain can be alive after a heart has stopped, and you are not actually dead-dead simply because your heart has stopped.

And now you're saying I have no clue what I am talking about, and I am a muppet.

Really, you should stop digging.
After 20yrs in nursing i don't know what i am talking about lol,what a waste of time that was,your brain dies after your heart stops in minutes,no heart beat then you are dead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.