Give Eastlands its Kippax

My take on it lads.

We need to make Eastlands a hard place to go too, for any team, and if we are to have a future in europe we need a european tradition, celtic park is notorious in europe for being a hard place to win, the fans have their songs, anthems, the stadium is to their needs, they have banners and flags and it makes it difficult for even teams like the rags and barca, the best in europe, to get a win, and when they do get a win they really work for it. im a bit biased as im a celtic fan but theres no doubting the atmosphere up there, and we just lack it.

the only sound in our stadium is in the south stand, that leaves the other half of the stadium dull as christ, can we not make the bell end another place dedicated for fans to stand and shout and sing or are the good seats reserved for people with flasks and blankets? leave that to the east stand for fuck sake. more banners, try and get the fans to belt out blue moon before big nights that ar coming our way.

I didnt go to Hull but from what I heard, the atmopshere was fantastic and each stand is a rival to another stand but they all get in on the act, no doubt there are families there and we could leave them to their own stand as we already do.

i dont have a season ticket (yet) and when i do get seats for league matches its in the east stand as theyre easier to get and sometimes i blag a cheapo ticket from manchester uni su (even tho im not a student there!) but i always stand in the south stand for uefa matches now and i brought a london mate along who was actually in the east stand but came round to the south stand, and he said the atmosphere was fantastic there.

we wont bring back fans who have abandoned eastlands with a shit atmosphere.

we changed our badge to have a more european feel to it when we couldnt keep our old one, why dont we take the lead in english football and make our stadium more european, the cyprots put us to shame and even the french where as loud as they could be, we are the best league in the world but we are crippled by stadium regulations, so lets make the most of it.

bluemanc said:
Done,the South stand may not be an option because of the away fans coach park, but the North stand would be perfect.

Thats a good point but, wouldn't want to sit at the opposite end of the stadium to the away fans love the banter too much, always feel the atmosphere is better near the away boys. Think the away coach park may be the stickler here!!

I keep saying this. Forget about the North Stand, forget about the East stand.

The only way this would work would be to give the whole South Stand to City.

Anything else would be a logistical nightmare and WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

din't kno if anyone had made a facebook group..........but found out there is one now so theres 2 i think here's mine lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48443307618#/group.php?gid=48443307618" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4 ... 8443307618</a>

join if u want!!

p.s wht a gr8 idea i get so annoyed wen im in the north stand or collin bell stand its like sittin in a morgue i try and sing but everyone looks at me like ive escaped a mental hospital hopefully this will change everything.
CTID

Bluemoon99 said:
din't kno if anyone had made a facebook group..........but found out there is one now so theres 2 i think here's mine lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48443307618#/group.php?gid=48443307618" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4 ... 8443307618</a>

join if u want!!

p.s wht a gr8 idea i get so annoyed wen im in the north stand or collin bell stand its like sittin in a morgue i try and sing but everyone looks at me like ive escaped a mental hospital hopefully this will change everything.
CTID

Move to the SS then, problem solved, that advice is for free, the next I'll have to charge!

thanks for the advice mate!!!

i jst think tht it should be like the SS all around eastlands......

but im on me way ill be with all the hardcore fans nxt time :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.