Give Eastlands its Kippax

Didsbury Dave said:
not my fault...

No, there are certainly no rules as to where the away fans have to be.

Cool, just wondered as they seem to have a daft rule about everything else lol. Wouldnt have supprised me though.

Can anyone get this on facebook, myspace, bebo? ect

I don't do social networking sites!!!

Immaculate Pasta said:

What this isnt social networking? Feck never posting again then.

felixbg said:
ill set up a facebook group ... leave your names people so i can add you too it !!!

TOP TOP MAN

Just put everything on it in my opening posts with the pics and what not!! Don't forget the link!!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?oid=39326909005&success=3&failure=0#/group.php?gid=39326909005" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?o ... 9326909005</a>

no invite every bloody city fan you know ;-)

Immaculate Pasta said:

Someone already has put it on a few of the facebook City groups.

I think the club need to do something about the people who sit where in the ground, as I'm sure with the right people in place the atmosphere from the south stand could reach round to half of the CB.

From my own experiences, the closest I've ever sat to the SS on a league match was in line with the 6 yard box in the CB about 3 rows from the front when we played Chelsea this year. I was a East Stand level 2 man (Aisle 204) for years, (no atmosphere at all, ever) but because of where we park on match days, we've recently relocated to right underneath the screen in the North-CB corner, saves a good 15 mins!

Anyway, when I went to the Chelsea game, there was loads of people there who had no intention of singing, but they liked the idea of being close to the noise. I think this has to stop. People who go with the intention of being the vocal support should be in those areas. I don't know if there is a way the club can get those who go to the majority of away games to relocate in these areas? I've said many times, theres GOT to be plenty of people around the ground (like myself) who are sitting in certain areas of the ground who crave the atmosphere, and want to improve it, but cannot get a ticket in the SS because its always full, but without people who want to make a noise.

I really wouldn't want it to be called the Kippax though. The Kippax should remain at Maine Road with the memories!

Edit: I have signed the petition though as I think a proper Eastlands singing area would be great. Finally give the place a heart!

Brilliant idea IP.

Im fairly new to this site, but gotta say this sits top of the tree for ideas since i been on here.

Im not a season ticket holder but get up to about 10 - 15 home games in all comps each year and while there are plenty of fans trying to get the singing and atmosphere to a better level, it always sounds disjointed, spesh when the NS and the two sets either side of the away fans start singing different stuff. Sometimes we make the away fans sound better than they are cus they are singing with a single solid sound and we are trying to pick up whats going on from any of the 3 seperate groups mentioned.

Get the NS atmosphere providers together in 1 block, they will enjoy being part of an even bigger group and it will create a much better atmos for the rest of the stadium.

Ive signed up.
Good Luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.