Give Neil Young a testimonial

Good Post by Gary James .I have posted many times that City fans dont doTestimonials .I have been to 2 (Never Again) Johny Harts & Paul Lake .Paul was a Hero to fans at the time & his was such a worthwhile cause but even against the Rags we only Mustered 20odd thousand .Ian Brightwell was a Diamond & if memory serves me correct got little over 6 thousand Dont Think .Members of the EX Players Association would be too impressed with a Testimonial for Niel after 40 years

I couldn't agree more. If anyone deserved a testimonial he did. He was the unsung hero and I remember seeing many of his great goals. I hope everyone read his book called "Catch a Falling Star" published in 2004 . He got a raw deal when shipped off to Preston.

like someone said in a previous thread,there have been a number of testimonial events for this guy over the years,where does it all end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.