Given issues ultimatum to Mancini

Re: Sooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Two of the best keepers in the league if you ask me. Which you didn't.

As an Arsenal fan I would take either! Reina is the best keeper in the league but I think these two are next, only tough one is which way around?

moomba said:
I'm happy for whoever misses out to go on loan, even to Arsenal.

They both deserve and need to be playing first team football now, it could bite us on the arse but it would be a classy thing to do IMO.

You think it would be the classy thing to do to help Arsenal strengthen in the one position they need to in order to challenge for the title? Jesus wept...

Byeeeeeeeeee shay! Need more than a shot stopper at this level.

Sooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

The idea of shipping him out to Arsenal is quite frankly ludicrous. We should not be solving our competitors problems.

I understand Shay's position to a certain extent though. At his age, every season must seem more important - kind of like knowing you only have a set period of time to live and thus want to make the most of it. Sitting on the bench is obviously the opposite.

I always felt though that in starting Joe first in all the friendlies, despite giving them 45 minutes each, Mancini had already made up his mind as to who his number one is. I think Shay knows it too.

just alternate these two for whole season and each one can get 30 games and will be happy.

Ronnie the Rep said:
sod classy! City is the only team they should play for - there is room for two keepers

Don't know that there is room for two legitimate no.1's at a club. One panicking about making the mistakevtgat will see him lose the shirt. The other moping around cause he's not getting matches when he needs them. Not even a matter of class, I think it will be best to pick one and stick with him.

Project said:
The idea of shipping him out to Arsenal is quite frankly ludicrous. We should not be solving our competitors problems.

I understand Shay's position to a certain extent though. At his age, every season must seem more important - kind of like knowing you only have a set period of time to live and thus want to make the most of it. Sitting on the bench is obviously the opposite.

I always felt though that in starting Joe first in all the friendlies, despite giving them 45 minutes each, Mancini had already made up his mind as to who his number one is. I think Shay knows it too.
I've got a funny feeling Shay will be his number 1. I hope not though

"Iker, how would you like to play for CIty?"

"You would, great."

"When can you get here for?"

"Tomorrow, perfect see you then."

fbloke said:

"You would, great."

You little tease. Prepare for the PM's

Shay will start v Spurs I rate, Joe Hart might kick up a fuss and then will probably end up on loan at Sunderland.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:26 pm --<br /><br />
Thatchersforearm said:
fbloke said:

"You would, great."

You little tease. Prepare for the PM's
Nah no chance, Real and Jose won't let him go, he's key to their plans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.