Glastonbury 2024

iPlayer, just watching the Paul Heaton set

Amazing - great lyricist, great songs, great frontman.

Obviously no Jaqui Abbot there, but Rianne Downey alongside him is doing a fantastic job.

They performed together last year at T in The Park (not certain if it's still on iPlayer) but they were fantastic together then

Was hoping he would actually change the lyrics to ....empty seats at home

We're thankfully all different but so far:

Idles and Paul Heaton, utterly brilliant

Dexy's and Dua Lipa, not for me

And as others have said, wtf was Jo Whiley wearing? Looked like an outfit someone from RuPaul's Drag Race had left behind at the BBC.

As always having an amazing time at Glastonbury, love reading this thread every year for the same posters to make the same posts who clearly have never been or seen the actual demographic.

Remember there's about 4000 acts on at Glastonbury and bbc shows a fraction. You'll not see much but the dance scene takes up the most of it.

I've volunteered for oxfam this week so not as nuts as usual but was great to see the festival on the days before the general public could get in. And the crew bars are brilliant.

Currently in the brewery bar, playing soul and funk until 3am it's rocking.
I've often wondered whether it's worthwhile volunteering at Glastonbury (and other festivals for that matter). I'm curious as to whether it's possible to experience the event as a music fan or does that largely depend on the duties to which you've been assigned? Also, how easy is it to apply and is there an element of choice where your role is concerned? I'm keen to hear from someone who has had first hand experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.