Glory hunters...

Plenty don't sing but if you ask them the score, who's the young number 36 who's just come off the bench, or why we're all shouting: Feed the Goat and he will score!

They will know. The student/daytripper types won't and won't ever bother to... more concerned about getting in focus to show their 2000 facebook friends how cool they are for attending a Premiership game.

I'll take a pic at a football match, but I've seen people with high powered photographer style cameras just taking pics all game, no concern for the game itself.

Get a journalist pass FFS!

Does it really matter if a fella is taking a few pictures with a decent camera, the Goat doesn't play for us anymore and we as a club have moved on many levels. I don't think I've ever taken a picture whilst at the match.

My dad took me to Maine road in 1971 , I've been glory hunting since then , I finally found it on 14th may 2011

Bluebee2 said:
Does it really matter if a fella is taking a few pictures with a decent camera, the Goat doesn't play for us anymore and we as a club have moved on many levels. I don't think I've ever taken a picture whilst at the match.

He didn't say a few though did he.

TCIB said:
Bluebee2 said:

I'll take a pic at a football match, but I've seen people with high powered photographer style cameras just taking pics all game, no concern for the game itself.

Taking pics all game is what he said, you are correct he didn't sat a few ! What's your point though ?

Bluebee2 said:
TCIB said:
Bluebee2 said:

Taking pics all game is what he said, you are correct he didn't sat a few ! What's your point though ?

Well as Ste said if some bugger had their camera motor whiring and shutter snapping for 90mins, two things get me.

1, Why not just be a photo journalist ?
2, It's really annoying, the seating is for fans and anyone who wants to enjoy the match, not those who want to archive every second of it so they can tell their equally annoying twat mates who are doing media studies sat outside a starbucks with his ipad.

My main point is there is a large difference between a few though and someone at it all match.

TCIB said:
Bluebee2 said:
TCIB said:

Well as Ste said if some bugger had their camera motor whiring and shutter snapping for 90mins, two things get me.

1, Why not just be a photo journalist ?
2, It's really annoying, the seating is for fans and anyone who wants to enjoy the match, not those who want to archive every second of it so they can tell their equally annoying twat mates who are doing media studies sat outside a starbucks with his ipad.

My main point is there is a large difference between a few though and someone at it all match.
There are regulations I believe about lens sizes etc, feckers standing up could be annoying but some comments about some "new" fan's are just silly, live and let live I say.

yes, i know someone that went from them lot to us. i still dot acknowledge him as being a blue. it just isnt right.

I have known people who supported Liverpool then the rags and are pribably now proclaiming to be blues. One lad was a notlob fan in the 90s when they beat us to promotion and is now a seasoncard holder at City, he swears he's always been a blue n all.
Glory hunting twats deserve all the stick they get, pompous cunts.

Oh i agree i don't concern myself with others really.

I am most certainly not one of the "super fans" and i never question those who wear all sorts or whatnot, it's not my business.

I can see Ste's point though about those who treat it like a picnic though when possibly mates can't go all the time due to cash restraints.

We want more fans and exposure if we are to grow and to get close to a self sustaining business model.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.