GMP Declare War on Cyclists

de niro said:
TINY said:
Genuine question; why do cyclists ride through red lights? Never understand why they would.

not got the bottle to take a driving test so wouldn't know the first thing about the highway code. hence they ride a toy on OUR roads.
Eh? passed my driving test in 1977

blue underpants said:
de niro said:
TINY said:
Genuine question; why do cyclists ride through red lights? Never understand why they would.

not got the bottle to take a driving test so wouldn't know the first thing about the highway code. hence they ride a toy on OUR roads.
Eh? passed my driving test in 1977

Well said.

Drivers who also cycle make better drivers than those who don't.

de niro said:
TINY said:

"Your roads".

In what way are they yours?

And most of the cyclists I know have a drivers licence.

de niro said:
TINY said:

Because they can't be arsed breaking and having to build up momentum again with their scrawny legs.

I saw a woman crossing at a pedestrian green light and a dickhead courier cyclist went flying through a red and nailed her. She was hurt pretty bad. Since I heckle the knobheads who go through reds. If any decide to stop then I'd happily let them know my thoughts. Want to ride on the roads then follow the rules!

I don't mind most cyclists and always look out for them whenever I'm driving but the wannabe lycra racers really do ride like dickheads.

foxy said:
de niro said:
TINY said:

Because they can't be arsed breaking and having to build up momentum again with their scrawny legs.

I saw a woman crossing at a pedestrian green light and a dickhead courier cyclist went flying through a red and nailed her. She was hurt pretty bad. Since I heckle the knobheads who go through reds. If any decide to stop then I'd happily let them know my thoughts. Want to ride on the roads then follow the rules!

I don't mind most cyclists and always look out for them whenever I'm driving but the wannabe lycra racers really do ride like dickheads.

I can add nothing to this. Well played sir.

TINY said:
Some people on cycles and motorbikes are fucking stupid and shouldn't be on the road. Their actions put many, themselves included, in danger. Most do not know how to ride on the road.

Hopefully in this instance everyone involved is unharmed z
^^^^THIS

Bluemoon115 said:
de niro said:
TINY said:

"Your roads".

In what way are they yours?

And most of the cyclists I know have a drivers licence.

And we driver/cyclists are much more considerate to other road users be they cyclists or fellow motorists. In fact, I'm just gonna be some time - I have to polish my halo!

Here's a novel idea for cyclists, when out at night why not fix some form of lighting to your bike, that way people on the pavement can at least have half a chance of avoiding you.

de niro said:
Here's a novel idea for cyclists, when out at night why not fix some form of lighting to your bike, that way people on the pavement can at least have half a chance of avoiding you.

Does your pathological hatred of cyclists have it's roots in your childhood?

Perhaps you were the only kid on the street you never got to take his stabilisers off. Or perhaps that tricycle you were riding at 18 was a source of some derision.

Either way it is time for some therapy.

Ride a bike, with as many lights on as you want, through Manchester today and enjoy the courtesy and goodwill extended to you by car drivers.

If you make it back in one piece we would love to hear from you.

But not before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.