GMP F*** Up Again

Montgomery Burns said:
mcfcliam said:
More drivel.

Just go...

Well I've been here a darn sight longer than you, you Johnny Come Lately so why should I!

Anyway, is it drivel to object to seeing vile youtube vids of police being attacked that you posted?

Is it drivel to object to the violence you quite clearly support?

Quite honestly thank God for the police I say because it keeps the likes of me safe from the likes of you. I had hoped the price increases of the past decade or so would have filtered you out of the ground and kept your violence in the pub, but sadly not. To think I could be sat near you.
I'm completely against violence, but I must admit all you've succeeded in doing here is in coming across as an elitist prick.

cleavers said:
Funny old thing, I sit next to the away fans, SE corner level 2, left at the final whistle, queued to get onto the spiral, then walked along the security fence where a few brave dicks were trying to get others to shout m*nich (dead brave that from behind a fence). Walked to where B of the Bang was, then back down Ashton Old Road to Greymare Lane, and along past The Manchester, and Queens Head (??), and down to my car parked at the school next to The Townley, didn't see any bother, not a single rag. Drove away towards Mancunian Way and still saw nothing.

Will have to book an appointment with specsavers on Monday because clearly my eyes are f**ked.

Dont wal;k away so fast and you wont miss it.

mcfcloz said:
Police dont give a shit and will smack anyone/everyone!!

Exactly.

Yesterday I did not feel threatened by any rags or any mobbed up blues, the only intimidating and battering I saw was all the work of the beast.

They go to riots and disturbances to beat the stragglers, the women and kids they have fuck all intention of getting stuck in and doing their pretend job.

Fuck them and the rags.

Blue Smarties said:
Cheesy said:
Violence at a football game? Prick, no matter who you support.
What's the difference in a pub fight to a football fight? I'm guessing you will call someone a prick who is involved in a fight in a pub?

I think he thinks any violence is wrong. I couldn;t give a fuck what he thinks.

SWP's back said:
Blue Smarties said:
What's the difference in a pub fight to a football fight? I'm guessing you will call someone a prick who is involved in a fight in a pub?

I can assure you it's mutual :-)

TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Smarties said:

I would call them a prick yeah.

I go to pubs for a drink and a laugh with mates or to lie to a girl to the point where she considers sleeping with me. Last thing I need is some hairy arsed bloke proving how hard he is and making a show of himself.

Well what a shock, a namby pamby wimpy lefty.

I don;t go looking for violence but sometimes it happens.

So long as no one is using sharps or blunts and its fair, live and let live.

SWP's back said:
Blue Smarties said:

My mates cousin was in a pub with his girlfriend a few years back. Some 'hard' lads kicked off and as a result the girlfriend lost an eye.

People who fight in the presence of people uninvolved are arseholes who ruin lives.

If you all want to play 'Green St' then do it where kids and people with decent sized cocks aren't about and you can roll on the floor with men to your hearts content.

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I go to pubs for a drink and a laugh with mates or to lie to a girl to the point where she considers sleeping with me. Last thing I need is some hairy arsed bloke proving how hard he is and making a show of himself.

Well, you certainly sound well hard.

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

What has politics got to do with this? Or are you saying that only thick right wing bell ends fight? Even I wouldn't say that mate.

I've got a decent sized nob so don't often get violent but you enjoy yourself.

As I've said, I know a lot of 'top boys' and career criminals in general. Guess how many of them boast on web sites about their exploits? ZERO, real bad boys move in silence. Those who do all the talking are always the first to run.

SWP's back said:
cleavers said:
Funny old thing, I sit next to the away fans, SE corner level 2, left at the final whistle, queued to get onto the spiral, then walked along the security fence where a few brave dicks were trying to get others to shout m*nich (dead brave that from behind a fence). Walked to where B of the Bang was, then back down Ashton Old Road to Greymare Lane, and along past The Manchester, and Queens Head (??), and down to my car parked at the school next to The Townley, didn't see any bother, not a single rag. Drove away towards Mancunian Way and still saw nothing.

Will have to book an appointment with specsavers on Monday because clearly my eyes are f**ked.

what an arrogant cock you are,i park in the same car park and could'nt get to it for a while because of all the old bill and horses old son !!.
Go to spec savers then fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.