God

des hardi said:
BulgarianPride said:
I am sorry but i don't see anything rational in your post.

nobody pays him any attention `cos he craves it!

cnut *ahem*

;)
Come on Des, I'm sure God does not want that kind of language on his own thread. Have some respect for the big fella...

Yea, verily it was written by the scribes and sons of the righteous that early in the age of the second millennium, a plague would befall the house of the swamp, the wearers of red shirts would be emblazoned in green and gold and this would be a sign of doom. Yea even the camel faced one, the one with the complexion of the flesh of a cured pig who imbibes fiery water often and to excess and the Vile Nev will be swept away by a force from the east lands. And it is written that the people will rejoice as a sky of the most beautiful blue of a springtime morn covers the land. Rejoice, rejoice!

sweynforkbeard said:
Yea, verily it was written by the scribes and sons of the righteous that early in the age of the second millennium, a plague would befall the house of the swamp, the wearers of red shirts would be emblazoned in green and gold and this would be a sign of doom. Yea even the camel faced one, the one with the complexion of the flesh of a cured pig who imbibes fiery water often and to excess and the Vile Nev will be swept away by a force from the east lands. And it is written that the people will rejoice as a sky of the most beautiful blue of a springtime morn covers the land. Rejoice, rejoice!

Jesus wept (or did he?).....IT`S YELLOW

bluevengence said:
sweynforkbeard said:

Jesus wept (or did he?).....IT`S YELLOW

Gold is more biblical and it's a dig at their sunken finances. Book of Micah, Chapter 5,Verse 24.

nashark said:
Forgive my ignorance, but I'll try and bring a bit of rationalism to the thread.

If God created the earth a few thousand years ago then surely he is dead by now. Therefore, God does not exist.

End of thread.

You should have stopped after the first three words.

The rest exceeds the forgiveable ignorance range by some distance,

mammutly said:
nashark said:
Forgive my ignorance, but I'll try and bring a bit of rationalism to the thread.

If God created the earth a few thousand years ago then surely he is dead by now. Therefore, God does not exist.

End of thread.

It was a joke, my beloved son. Thanks for highlighting the first three words, though, just in case I didn't know where to find them. You should lighten up a bit. Do you believe in God, mammutly?<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:54 pm --<br /><br />
des hardi said:
BulgarianPride said:
I am sorry but i don't see anything rational in your post.

nobody pays him any attention `cos he craves it!

cnut *ahem*

;)

A bit out of order.

I'd respond to you with something offensive but I don't quite know who you are, which is sad because me, as a member of the forum, should be able to recognise your username after so many posts. Under this same logic, your attention seeking argument crumbles spectacularly. That's because in a fewer period of time, you have mustered up approximately double my posts, all of which are pretty much insignificant as no-one can read them or understand them (I don't mean to offend if English is your 2nd language).

So, to conclude, the 4000+ posts you have made are a real waste of your time as nobody cares for your opinion.

This leads me to believe that it is you who is the c.unt for wasting your life away on typing things which people don't even read; they just skip over them. It really is a sad state of affairs.

Don't bother responding because you are on the blacklist now with other members of the illiterati (I appreciate the irony).

So, yeah, jog on.

nashark said:
mammutly said:

It was a joke, my beloved son. Thanks for highlighting the first three words, though, just in case I didn't know where to find them. You should lighten up a bit. Do you believe in God, mammutly?

Alas! your jokes are just too much for my slow and heavy self :-(

I believe in God.

but who says I was being serious anyway?

mammutly said:
nashark said:
It was a joke, my beloved son. Thanks for highlighting the first three words, though, just in case I didn't know where to find them. You should lighten up a bit. Do you believe in God, mammutly?

Alas! your jokes are just too much for my slow and heavy self :-(

I believe in God.

but who says I was being serious anyway?

I suppose - as you people say - it was clarkie bait ahead of a joke.

On topic, I believe in what I know, and I know not whether God (a supreme creator) exists, or whether he does not. Science has shown many of the bible's events to be unreliable, therefore supporting Christianity is something which I am reluctant to do.

Equally, I am not one to fill in the gaps for science. Much of the work surrounding abiogenesis etc is simply inconclusive, so I will happily sit on the fence.

I do find it strange, though, that people worship God, and spend a lot of their life preaching and praying to something which is based on belief. Life's too short.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.