God

Ally.P said:
ElanJo said:
So you say your God is the correct version "absolutely" and then you say you have no reason at all to think this.

How closed-minded and, frankly, brainless is that?

Hey steady on, old chap!

Well, is it not?

If you can't see it and your faith is blinding you, change the subject from "God" to something else.
Imagine that you were on trial and you got sentenced to 10 years in prison because the jury found you guilty "absolutely" but then go on to admit that they have no reason whatsoever for arriving at this verdict. What would your reaction be I wonder?

BulgarianPride said:
CTID1988 said:
I know i'l get slated from some believers, but god doesn't exist. Its as simple as that. You might aswell be saying the skys pink, you are deluded. That is the truth, anything you say against that should be shot down and considered stupid. Yes, you can have an opinion, but when your opinion is completely wrong i have the right to say your a wrong. Science and sense FTW

Try to do what you say you follow. Your post lacks sense and science!

My believe is based on believe. A believe based on the unknown, of how we came to be. Shine light into the darkness and i will see how everything was created, and then if you see there is no God, then it must not really exist. But until you shine the light, and see how we (the whole universe) were created, anything is possible, including that a God created everything.
Saying that someone that believes in god is deluded, or lacks any knowledge of science is just stupid, border line retarded.

-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 am --

tonea2003 said:

into the twilight zone

It's amazing that you have the gall to call anyone, or anything said, "stupid" or "borderline retarded" when your reason for believing, when taken to it's logical conclusion, is self contradictory. You say we don't have enough knowledge about the universe and therefore you believe in a god (yet again, another argument from ignorance) but then the exact same thing could be said to come to the conclusion that the universe/reality is eternal or uncaused by a god. So, when faced with the unknown how exactly do you decipher what is true or false? The only reasonable answer is to suspend judgement and say "I don't know"

My believe is based on believe
And that makes no sense at all.

tonea2003 said:
sweynforkbeard said:
An Italian split from Catholicism?

specifically from the town dolmio

Beg to differ but His Noodley Appendage, The BIg Bolognese hails from Bologna and evidence of this can be found in scientific studies of the stains upon (ironically enough) The Turin Tablecloth. Evidence, I might add, that is impossible to refute.

lloydie said:
tonea2003 said:
specifically from the town dolmio

Beg to differ but His Noodley Appendage, The BIg Bolognese hails from Bologna and evidence of this can be found in scientific studies of the stains upon (ironically enough) The Turin Tablecloth. Evidence, I might add, that is impossible to refute.

oops, yes the stains are indeed irrefutable and i stand corrected

tonea2003 said:
lloydie said:

Hats off to you tonea, good of you to acknowledge it and you've returned the thread to a rational discourse at last. On a theological point do you think that the blood of the Big Bolognese is Chianti or Amarone, or are you one of those pesto-tants that dispute the truth of transubstantiation?

tonea2003 said:
lloydie said:

Indeed, the recent researches of Dr Oetker have proved that the Turin Tablecloth image is that of Garibaldi shortly after his abandonment of the cause of Italian political unification in favour of solving the problem of over production in the Mediterranean currant sector.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:22 pm --<br /><br />
lloydie said:
tonea2003 said:

Hats off to you tonea, good of you to acknowledge it and you've returned the thread to a rational discourse at last. On a theological point do you think that the blood of the Big Bolognese is Chianti or Amarone, or are you one of those pesto-tants that dispute the truth of transubstantiation?

Pray excuse me, I feel an attack of the schisms coming on.

I think you've overestimate Dr Oetkers credibility there Sweyn, it is merely scepticism gone mad, he has been strongly linked to the Sultanagate scandal and his research was funded by The Tuscan Light Biscuit Corporation.

(My apologies for the Ism-itis but sometimes it's unavoidable.)

lloydie said:
I think you've overestimate Dr Oetkers credibility there Sweyn, it is merely scepticism gone mad, he has been strongly linked to the Sultanagate scandal and his research was funded by The Tuscan Light Biscuit Corporation.

This thorough debunking has demolished his reputation in my eyes. Thank God that the pristine reasonings of Professor Bertolli remain unbesmirched.

sweynforkbeard said:
lloydie said:

This thorough debunking has demolished his reputation in my eyes. Thank His Noodley Appendage that the pristine reasonings of Professor Bertolli remain unbesmirched.

Corrected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.