God

Ally.P said:
ElanJo said:
And what reason do you have to believe that your version is correct and everyone else's is wrong?

I dont. This is my version. If it doesnt suit others thats fine.

Its back to the whole just cos I believe does it mean that I am right question.

So you say your God is the correct version "absolutely" and then you say you have no reason at all to think this.

How closed-minded and, frankly, brainless is that?

ElanJo said:
Ally.P said:
I dont. This is my version. If it doesnt suit others thats fine.

Its back to the whole just cos I believe does it mean that I am right question.

So you say your God is the correct version "absolutely" and then you say you have no reason at all to think this.

How closed-minded and, frankly, brainless is that?

Hey steady on, old chap!

tonea2003 said:
mammutly said:
Seems bluemoon's lowest common denominator has entered this debate also.

Maybe I'm the twat, but I think these people are ruining this community with their frequent, lazy, bullshit contributions.

I think they should get stupidity warnings.

oh the irony!

-- Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:38 am --

kronkonite said:
god is a twat

to be a twat one has to exist in the first place,
but i get your drift

Explain 'irony' .

Just saying "oh the irony!" is exactly the kind of lazy, bullshit contribution I'm talking about!

You don't know what the word 'irony' means, do you? I bet a pound to a pinch of shit that you google it before daring to reply.

mammutly said:
tonea2003 said:
oh the irony!

-- Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:38 am --

to be a twat one has to exist in the first place,
but i get your drift

Explain 'irony' .

Just saying "oh the irony!" is exactly the kind of lazy, bullshit contribution I'm talking about!

You don't know what the word 'irony' means, do you? I bet a pound to a pinch of shit that you google it before daring to reply.

i do believe this was you

As regards defining God:

The unifying force. The connectedness of everything. The thing that is left when all noise and questions stop - an appreciation/realisation of oneness and completeness that the lattice of definition cannot really hold. To define God is to reduce God. Define perfect according to it's constituent parts? I think not EJ. Your question is rooted in what philosophers might term a category mistake.

thats what's ironic, by the way i'm not saying its lazy.

I know i'l get slated from some believers, but god doesn't exist. Its as simple as that. You might aswell be saying the skys pink, you are deluded. That is the truth, anything you say against that should be shot down and considered stupid. Yes, you can have an opinion, but when your opinion is completely wrong i have the right to say your a wrong. Science and sense FTW

CTID1988 said:
I know i'l get slated from some believers, but god doesn't exist. Its as simple as that. You might aswell be saying the skys pink, you are deluded.

PinkSky.jpg

mammutly said:
CTID1988 said:
I know i'l get slated from some believers, but god doesn't exist. Its as simple as that. You might aswell be saying the skys pink, you are deluded.

PinkSky.jpg

Well, i guess thats it then, i believe in god now. Thanks for showing me the way

CTID1988 said:
I know i'l get slated from some believers, but god doesn't exist. Its as simple as that. You might aswell be saying the skys pink, you are deluded. That is the truth, anything you say against that should be shot down and considered stupid. Yes, you can have an opinion, but when your opinion is completely wrong i have the right to say your a wrong. Science and sense FTW

Try to do what you say you follow. Your post lacks sense and science!

My believe is based on believe. A believe based on the unknown, of how we came to be. Shine light into the darkness and i will see how everything was created, and then if you see there is no God, then it must not really exist. But until you shine the light, and see how we (the whole universe) were created, anything is possible, including that a God created everything.
Saying that someone that believes in god is deluded, or lacks any knowledge of science is just stupid, border line retarded.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 am --<br /><br />
tonea2003 said:
u2fme2 said:
lets not go there

where?

into the twilight zone

BulgarianPride said:
CTID1988 said:
My believe is based on believe. A believe based on the unknown, of how we came to be. Shine light into the darkness and i will see how everything was created, and then if you see there is no God, then it must not really exist. But until you shine the light, and see how we (the whole universe) were created, anything is possible, including that a God created everything.
Saying that someone that believes in god is deluded, or lacks any knowledge of science is just stupid, border line retarded.

-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 am --

into the twilight zone

Call me retarded then! I didnt say anybody lacks any knowledge of science, i said that belief in a god is deluded. Its riduculous. I can't believe this thread has got this big

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.