Going on a date..its been a long time

Make up interesting shit about yourself, best behaviour, hook them in then slowly unravel your personality over the coming months if you decide to stick with her, they are invested at that point and tend to stick around.

Thats how relationships normally go isn't it, and it goes both ways so if it all goes to plan you will know a completely different person in six months, keeps it interesting until you find out their mental, good luck.

Last edited:
Can we have some background? How did you meet… Where are you going…

If you tell us where and when then I promise a few of us won’t turn up and sit at the table next to you.
The lady works with my sister, she's older than me but looks years younger ( i think she feels sorry for me ;) . Meeting up at the NQ.

Women always like a funny slogan on a t-shirt - it shows personality. "Please tell your tits to stop staring at my eyes" or "I've got the moobs like Jabba."

The fairer sex these days are independent so she may want to pay her own way. First round, just tell her "You get the beers in while I nip for a slash."

Make sure you tell her all about your ex so that she knows the score on that particular subject.

She won't want you thinking she's a control freak so don't worry about using your phone. Keep up with WhatsApp groups, reply to texts and absolutely answer your phone if it rings.

Make sure to point out any offers on the menu. If there's a 2-for-1 offer on, she might've just not spotted it.

As the night draws to a close, the tricky subject of the taxi might come up and whether you are both going the same way. Something off the cuff like "I'll come back to yours for a bit but I'm not promising anything" will ease the tension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.