Golf Thread

I used to watch a lot of golf when younger, but now it's just the open.
I just can't relate to perfect courses in perfect weather that the US shows.
I want some bad weather and **** of rough for the players to battle with.
Half of the challenge is inclemant weather and nasty deep weeds.

The masters has killed real golf. It's more like a well kept park. But everyone with a golf course wants to be shown as beautiful.

I've totally disengaged from it as a Spectator sport.

I just can't relate to perfect courses in perfect weather that the US shows.

The masters has killed real golf. It's more like a well kept park. But everyone with a golf course wants to be shown as beautiful.

Despite "playing" since the early 80's, I have little interest in televised golf. I'll watch The Open, The Masters and Ryder Cup. I used to watch a bit more when I was betting on it, regularly.

Watching identical US courses, week in, week out, fills me with as much joy as watching a Don Howe coached football team. Perfect weather is what they want in the USA. Their tour "follows the sun"

Oh, and to save me from posting in the thread Stupid Little Things That Bug You..... It's a tee, not a tee box.

I just can't relate to perfect courses in perirfect weather that the US shows.

I always thought some of the greens at the masters were liked warped saucers!

And why are the British Media obsessed with Rory McRag? He's golf's answer to Radecanu!

I always thought some of the greens at the masters were liked warped saucers!

And why are the British Media obsessed with Rory McRag? He's golf's answer to Radecanu!
He was supposed to be our answer to Tiger. He started strong but couldn't sustain it as the game moved past him. The rag prick!

He was supposed to be our answer to Tiger. He started strong but couldn't sustain it as the game moved past him. The rag prick!
I was watching sky news last night when they did their sports bulletin. Covered the golf obviously and went on about the Lowry and Brown rounds, but they had to let everyone know that Brown was a rag!! Why?!! Anyway hope he blows up tomorrow the ****!!

I was watching sky news last night when they did their sports bulletin. Covered the golf obviously and went on about the Lowry and Brown rounds, but they had to let everyone know that Brown was a rag!! Why?!! Anyway hope he blows up tomorrow the ****!!
Surely you'd keep being a rag quiet these days.

Surely you'd keep being a rag quiet these days.
I think that the RDAHMeedya feel that the more they promote the Swamp Dwellers the sooner they will be turning a corner, getting a draw, beating some qualifier from a country we haven't heard of, and a club who are making their first appearance in the CL, and losing to Ipswich 0-4!

They literally fellate their red top audience for money. They are media prostitutes.

I caddied in the British Boys Championship (u18) at Troon many years ago. My mate Andy was a handicap player at plus 2 aged 17.
We had a great time with girls there. Andy was down amongst the dead men when it came to actually posting a score.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.