Golf Thread

I bought the shotscope just before the last lockdown. I’m just trying to figure out how to clear my history so I can start again with my new clubs

Was it easy to fit and remove the tags? I’ve been wondering whether to put them on my current set or not knowing I’ll be getting a new set in less than a couple of months anyway. Just having the GPS is new for me.

Was it easy to fit and remove the tags? I’ve been wondering whether to put them on my current set or not knowing I’ll be getting a new set in less than a couple of months anyway. Just having the GPS is new for me.
They autocorrect based on the last ten rounds anyway don’t they?

I’ve never been a huge hitter of the driver but I was suffering a chronic fade/slice and granted I’ve been working on my swing path, but the Mavrik has been much more forgiving and increased my distance by 15-20 yards I’d say (my 2 longest drives from today):

View attachment 12181
View attachment 12182

and yes I bogied both holes as I’m a nob but the point is that I was very rarely hitting it further than 255 yards with my old TM R11S without wind assistance and it was a still calm today.

I hope you enjoy it mate when you can get out.
That data is amazing

Found this fella during lockdown. He's certainly cleared up a few issues with technicalities for me.

I flit between Rick Shiels and have also paid for The Strike Plan and Next Level Golf (30 hours of videos) at Adamyounggolf.com

There’s so little to do at the minute other than golf here.

I’m really tempted to get myself a half decent but affordable launch monitor. Has anyone bought one and have recommendations?

Mainly golf sidekick for me on YouTube, more about course management than mechanics though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.