Golf Thread

I flit between Rick Shiels and have also paid for The Strike Plan and Next Level Golf (30 hours of videos) at Adamyounggolf.com

There’s so little to do at the minute other than golf here.

I’m really tempted to get myself a half decent but affordable launch monitor. Has anyone bought one and have recommendations?
Have we had the "golf is not a verb" discussion yet, mate? :)

He wasn’t strong enough off the tee today. Fair play for that birdie on 18 though.
He likes a gamble does Lee so he'll have plenty for Cheltenham this week, Several hundred thousand dollar's extra on that put. What a week an half, talk about finishing runner up in two of the Pga tour events and its the one's he's just done.

Not far off $3 million Dollars, Can't be bad.

I flit between Rick Shiels and have also paid for The Strike Plan and Next Level Golf (30 hours of videos) at Adamyounggolf.com

There’s so little to do at the minute other than golf here.

I’m really tempted to get myself a half decent but affordable launch monitor. Has anyone bought one and have recommendations?
Shiels is more into reviews. I wouldn’t be using him for technique. There’s quite a few good pros on Instagram. Gankas,Adam Porzak,Clapp know their shit. The usual suspects in the states are good aswell - Como

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.