Golf Thread

Looking forward to the last day, I'm on a UK break from tomorrow to Sunday morning, not sure of the golf timings but hopefully late Sunday will fall in nicely for me as I'll not get to see much of the other days.

Cant see Europe winning this. Too many yesterdays men and players who just arent good enough. Mentality is always the hidden factor and they'll really need to elevate their games. Here's hoping but I just cant see it.

Looking forward to it all the same though.

Cant see Europe winning this. Too many yesterdays men and players who just arent good enough. Mentality is always the hidden factor and they'll really need to elevate their games. Here's hoping but I just cant see it.

yeah, it's a naff side. European game is just not producing the talent compared to the American game and Paddy double-downed by picking Poulter & Lowry. Americans only lose if they become Team Bryson v Team Koepka but they have too many boringly good players these days to have too many divisions.

I agree… I think we’ll lose this time but hope I’m wrong

LOL. I’d be willing to bet the US will underperform, get waxed in the foursomes like always, enter the singles down, then be unable to make up the deficit. Also Europe has the best player on the planet right now. There’s not one galavanizer among the Americans, and it certainly isn’t going to be Steve Stricker, nor any of the rookies (though I think Scheffler is going to be a star some day). As non-Yanks perhaps don’t know, there are millions of American golfers who while outwardly rooting for “USA, USA” secretly don’t mind if Europe wins, because Europeans play as a team, and Americans play as individuals. One of them is writing this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.