Golf Thread

Seeing fat Lowry celebrating last night and tubby grandpa Westwood all week. Compared to the Americans who apart from Thomas with his double chin are all pretty much in good shape just sums it up to me. Lack of discipline and effort in European golf these days.

Seeing fat Lowry celebrating last night and tubby grandpa Westwood all week. Compared to the Americans who apart from Thomas with his double chin are all pretty much in good shape just sums it up to me. Lack of discipline and effort in European golf these days.

Arent most golfers fat ! Use buggies or electric trolleys it is just a walk at the end of the day ;)

My ex bitter head greenkeepers head lol

Runs and gets my tin hat :-)

Arent most golfers fat ! Use buggies or electric trolleys it is just a walk at the end of the day ;)

My ex bitter head greenkeepers head lol

Runs and gets my tin hat :-)

Just think this new generation of Tiger influenced Americans have changed the level of professionalism now. Far more fundamental problems in the European game granted. The PGA Tour is churning out talent.

Just think this new generation of Tiger influenced Americans have changed the level of professionalism now. Far more fundamental problems in the European game granted. The PGA Tour is churning out talent.

Think it’s more to do with their college system and competitive golf in there. Has the added bonus of them all knowing each other’s games inside out.

Just watching the highlights of Garcia and Rahm, Rahm taking a hard shot out of the bunker and some Yank wanker shouting out 'get in the weeds.'

That says it all really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.