Golf Thread

What are these superspeed sticks you talk of?

Its a product. there are 3 sticks, a light one, middle one and heavy ine and you have to go trough a protocol 3x a week where you swing them as fast as you can using different swings.

there are a few product niw like superspeed, stack system and rypstick.

Mate has just joined we even had a knock in the simulator. Members and pro seem nice and friendly.
Its a good club mate, I played school football against Mikey’s (pro) Dad who used to be the pro until he sadly passed away about 4 years ago, hopefully see you up there at some stage, cheers.

I’ve managed to get myself into a golf society for the year. First outing is Sunday 13th March. To say I’m bricking it would be an understatement! I usually go round in 110-120 shots, and I don’t know anyone on the society so it’s going to be squeaky bum time for sure.

I’ve managed to get myself into a golf society for the year. First outing is Sunday 13th March. To say I’m bricking it would be an understatement! I usually go round in 110-120 shots, and I don’t know anyone on the society so it’s going to be squeaky bum time for sure.

Get to the driving range/have a lesson. If you are scoring those numbers they’re will be a few technical flaws that can be easily ironed out.

You never want to be in first group whenever playing in a society, that first tee shot when everyone is looking ouch:-)

I’ve seen air shots, trench building, shanks, hitting bins, balls in car parks, clubs up trees.

Our Society had a member who played off 54, he’s now 26. We always play team events and for example seed the players so in your case you would be with a low, mid, mid high handicap players. Don't worry about it, enjoy the craic and I’m sure you will meet some great people. My little tip, “swing oil” before you play, in my case a pint of Estrella and then about 12 balls in the practice net, works a treat.

Get to the driving range/have a lesson. If you are scoring those numbers they’re will be a few technical flaws that can be easily ironed out.

You never want to be in first group whenever playing in a society, that first tee shot when everyone is looking ouch:-)

I’ve seen air shots, trench building, shanks, hitting bins, balls in car parks, clubs up trees.

ill be at the driving range each Monday evening between now and then. I also do think lessons will be good, they do free
Coaching on a Monday evening which will be good but I will also get a few lessons too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.