Gonzalo Higuain

He scored more league goals then benzema last season and his national team coach rates him more then tevez! Would take him instead of tevez or dzeko(although i really rate him and really hope he comes good this year)!

heliwolf said:
Christ can we not just sign the Argentinian XI and be done with it?

Hope it's true though, Higuain is class. Plus signing a Real Madrid player would be a massive statement.

I seem to remember we signed a BARCELONA player a season or two ago while Barcelona were winning everything under the sun. IMO that was our biggest statement.

ganzalo higuain is one of the best strikers in the world , i think he's around aguero's level , maybe a level below but certainly better than tevez and dzeko , would pay £35m for him

we are not interested in him , he is not coming and we won't spend £35m on a single player this season

Football guy said:
ganzalo higuain is one of the best strikers in the world , i think he's around aguero's level , maybe a level below but certainly better than tevez and dzeko , would pay £35m for him

we are not interested in him , he is not coming and we won't spend £35m on a single player this season

Tevez is a better player,Dzeko maybe not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.