good debate - gone off track

Re: A big Thanks to the Dicks Singing M****h -

Tell The King said:
Biglebowski said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Biglebowski said:
I smell a rat here.

I find it strange you on here taking the moral high ground, yet you had your ticket confiscated.

Forgive me for thinking you must have done something wrong.

As regards the song, I personally hate the rag cnuts, and if some fans get off on singing it at a match then I have no problems with it, its only a fcuking song, personally I don’t understand some blues making a big fuss about it, they have taken the piss out of us for years
because our club has made efforts to stop this "song" being sang its really that simple the club don't want people who say it at the ground they don't want them to have anything to do with Manchester City
Ffs get real; it’s a fcuking football song.

Nothing more than RAG BAITING, it also gives those offended the opportunity to take issue with the fans singing the song, you lot take it all out of context, it is nothing more than a war cry, interpreted it means nothing more than “”come and have a go if you think your hard enough ??””

In fact if them rag b@stards shut up with taking the piss out off City with songs “””like lets all laugh at City”””,maybe the said song would not be sang to start with.

A bit of a double edged sword don’t you think?

But some off our own so called fans prefer to focus on a minority of City fans retaliating.

Tbh I think some of you lot are playing in to the RAGS hands, plus you invite negative media to your own club, why not concentrate on the cnuts over at the swamp who have a pathological hatred of City,or don’t you hear there songs ?

The ****** song is about people dying mate.
So we should start vetting all football songs???

No more damn busters themes??? (Bombing of Dresden etc)

No more homophobic songs ( Oshea up the arse)??? (Not to offend gays or lesbians)

Maybe those offended should change clubs so as not to upset themselves anymore, or try reminding them selves they aree at a fcuking football match between two clubs who have supporters who hate each other with a vengeance.

I draw the line at abusing my own fellow City fans for singing a song, where a few people died donkey’s years ago

I am not disrespecting anybody here, I just don’t feel anything and don’t understand all the fuss, some of you get upset because some City fans don’t give a shit, and personally I find it strange City fans being that bothered about it.

kippax88 said:
i must admit i was one of them singing it yesterday....

inside the swamp

what a surprise. i bet that if the stewards had kicked you out yesterday for singing that you would of come on here moaning about how youd done nothing wrong, how hard done by you were, how the stewards were dicks, how its never your fault, etc, etc, like you always do.

warpig said:
kippax88 said:

inside the swamp

what a surprise. i bet that if the stewards had kicked you out yesterday for singing that you would of come on here moaning about how youd done nothing wrong, how hard done by you were, how the stewards were dicks, how its never your fault, etc, etc, like you always do.

im guessin u witnessed these events? if not dont acuse me of something u make up in ur head!
go cry about people singing a song at a derby..

Yes it's wrong to sing the disaster songs, but if the rags hadn't started them by singing ABERFAN at the Cardiff City fans in 1974 the season after we relegated them causing a fuckin mass riot they wouldn't be getting sung today,a tragic irony methinks.

kippax88 said:
warpig said:
kippax88 said:

inside the swamp

im guessin u witnessed these events? if not dont acuse me of something u make up in ur head!
go cry about people singing a song at a derby..

not debating the rights and wrongs of what you sing, couldnt give a shit to be honest. not even my point.

kippax88 said:
why comment then?

Because you take it upon yourself time and again to start threads about how you've been unfairly treated by stewards and police. You rant and rave throwing all kinds of abuse about and now we see why... and you wondered why people werent giving you sympahthy to begin with.

kippax88 said:
why comment then?

some past comments on your hard done by stories....

To be fair kippax this isn't the first time you have posted about you + trouble at the ground...

you have previous of stories when you profess you have done nothing wrong.

Maybe, it's down to you

I'm not sure that story has been told 100% accurate, with all the details left in and in a completely unbiased and impartial manner.

you seem to have rotten luck your mate getting kicked out for using an OAP Season card last home match then this today you been walking under ladders a lot???

I don't believe you

mcfcant said:
this site makes me laugh, just been issued a warning for saying i dont care about an ex city player who played 30 years before i was born. ooops sorry!!

i suppose that makes me a sad fan hey.

Forgetting that Frank Swift played for us, and made over 350 appearances for us. Just think of it this way.

He was a man who died in a plane crash at the age of 44.

Now if you say he played 30 years before you were born then I suspect that makes you in your 40's, the same age as Frank died... but I doubt highly that you are that age as you seem about 16, so again you know less about our club.

In a few years time, Shaun Goater, Uwe Rosler, Kinky and all the legends of my childhood will be hitting there mid-40s, and if I was to wake up in the morning and find out that they had been killed in an accident I would be absolutely devastated.

But getting off Frank Swift, imagine finding out that after the Hamburg game Hart, Richards, Dunne, Nedum, Ireland, Robinho, Bellamy and SWP had all perished in a plane crash. These lads are our heroes. And those 8 were Uniteds. Now, I hate United for so many different things, but these were 8 young lads, some not too much older than myself. What a waste of life. I hate Ronaldo, Rooney, Rio etc. but I wouldn't want to see them dead. They have families. They might be horrible scum twats in our eyes, but they are actual real people.

Just writing about this just gets me deluded with some people. We are CITY. Not anti-United, just City. If some of you jokers spent more time singing 'the best team in the land in all the world' instead 'its Matt Busby and his boys making all the fucking noise' then maybe we might create a better atmosphere at home and away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.