good debate - gone off track

Re: A big Thanks to the Dicks Singing M****h -

Im not offended by any songs I hear at football, it has always been part and parcel of the game, but I would say the ones about O Shea being gay would be more offensive than singing 'same old Munichs always cheating'. In fact the law would also back me up on this as you can be ejected for homophobic chanting, you cant for calling them a Munich. Part of the reason they are called that is the way the disaster has been milked for all its worth. The 'runway' song is different IMO, that is a bit too raw.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
When I use the word it is not laughing at the dead. I mean it in the context of how they have milked the tragedy for 50 years + for their own gain, while shitting on the surviving members at the time. Does anyone remember the AIG sponsored grief fest last season?

I suspect this is just an excuse by you to cover up the real reason that you doing this to get a reaction from the rags. You couldn't careless about the welfare of the surviving members. Its a moronic song sang by neanderthals who couldn't give a shit about how City are percieved to the world.

cheltenham_blue said:
I was also a victim of having my ticket taken off me(well nearly).It was nothing to do with singing.One of those fucking knob stewards outside the turnstiles pushed into me so i shoved the fucker back & told him to keep the fuck off me & instanly i was surrounded by a few meathead stewards trying to pull me away from the turnstiles & while they were doing so one of the fuckers was trying to pull my ticket out of my hand & there was no way in this world i was letting go of it,my mate was trying to get me back to the turnstiles & i eventually got free to get in the ground.They have a reputation for this,one of the lads off our supporters coach got his ticket taken off him a couple of years ago and he begged them to give it him back but did they fuck.When they wear their stewards coat it is like a penis extension to them,fuckers are probably only on £10 a day.Bastards!!!

So you didn't have your ticket taken off you then? Don't see what the point of that was.

kippax88 said:
i must admit i was one of them singing it yesterday....

inside the swamp

And you wonder why you keep getting weighed in at various grounds but it's never your fault! You need to take your head for a serious fucking wobble....or your'e a WUM?

What really gets to me are sanctimonious people on this thread who are abusing fellow blues, calling them dicks, pricks, arseholes, Neanderthals, imbeciles etc etc due to the fact that they were singing words you are unhappy about. It is your opinion and you are entitled to your own opinion, just as the rest of the people on here are entitled to theirs. But by abusing them you show yourselves to be just as bad, listen to the irony.
It happens, it's the Derby, many have the reasons for either singing the songs or not, and I seem to remember we still live in a free country. Now get back to reading the Grauniad and leave them to live their lives as they see fit.

I have absolutely no problem with those songs/chants. The one and only reason being is u****d also have a hardcore element that sing about hillsborough, leeds fans getting stabbed in turkey. one song that i heard a mate chant was something along the lines of

we won it three times
we won it three times
without killing anyone
we won it three times

This is refering to the heysel stadium disaster. So untill they stop singing songs about tragedies and getting all holier than thou, then I say fuck them. I will stop singing those munich songs the day they stop singing about the others.

Jim1980 said:
I have absolutely no problem with those songs/chants. The one and only reason being is u****d also have a hardcoreelement that sing about hillsborough, leeds fans getting stabbed in turkey. one song that i heard a mate chant was something along the lines of

we won it three times
we won it three times
without killing anyone
we won it three times

This is refering to the heysel stadium disaster. So untill they stop singing songs about tragedies and getting all holier than thou, then I say fuck them. I will stop singing those ****** songs the day they stop singing about the others.
So you don't feel we should be aiming to be better than the scum? We should be aiming to be just as obnoxious, just as hated? Just because some else does something that is morally wrong and reprehensible doesn't mean we should also.

We are better than the scum, but just because they think its wrong and hurtful to sing of the dead, we should stop? They should look at their own fans. They are not the only team to suffer tragedy. they cant have one rule for them and one rule for us. Although on the pitch that is exactly what happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.