good debate - gone off track

Re: A big Thanks to the Dicks Singing M****h -

ban the people who sing songs with munich in them? thats just stupid! if they done this there would be no atmosphere at eastlands or away games. i think alot of you enjoy moaning.

kippax88 said:
ban the people who sing songs with munich in them? thats just stupid! if they done this there would be no atmosphere at eastlands or away games. i think alot of you enjoy moaning.

Lets say your last statement is true. It isn't, but just for a little comparrison.

Enjoy moaning - Quite annoying

Enjoy singing about death - Disturbed motherfucker

Matty said:
kippax88 said:
ban the people who sing songs with ****** in them? thats just stupid! if they done this there would be no atmosphere at eastlands or away games. i think alot of you enjoy moaning.
There would be atmosphere, it just wouldn't be tainted with the mocking of death.

From experience, I would say there would be a big dip in atmosphere.

kippax88 said:
ban the people who sing songs with ****** in them? thats just stupid! if they done this there would be no atmosphere at eastlands or away games. i think alot of you enjoy moaning.

Going off the pics you just posted you look like the sort that would sing it...

Bluemoon115 said:
So it shows you up for the **** that you are.

As i said - the majority need to show the minority that we disapprove in order to erradicate it. It need to become socially unacceptable in all areas.

Well done that man

mcfcant said:
this site makes me laugh, just been issued a warning for saying i dont care about an ex city player who played 30 years before i was born. ooops sorry!!

i suppose that makes me a sad fan hey.

Caring about em and showing respect are two different things. Do you care or respect our war dead?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.