good debate - gone off track

Re: A big Thanks to the Dicks Singing M****h -

M22_blu said:
jay_mcfc said:
To be honest it's about time police and stewards started throwing people out for singing the songs. It would take 10+ people to be banned from our ground and they'd soon stop. The chants are disgusting, inhuman and give us all a bad reputation. Our club has done nothing to try to stop it and that annoys me. We all get labelled the same and it's unfair on many of our fans who look down on it. After last year at OT that should have been enough for the songs to stop and the club should have done more to take advantage of the situation...especially with the 'we are impeccable' slogan but they missed the opportunity and we're back at square one.

To the OP I have sympathy and this message isn't aimed at you

who gives a fuck about being impeccable, it was a fucking joke after that stupid women on the tannoy said it, get over it!!

Ban people who sing munich songs and you might aswell ban most of citys away support,

Why dont you go and support bolton or summit then you can have the family day out you crave

Why don't you fuck off and support the rags, so you can be with your fellow scum bastards.

its not fair that u got "singled " out at most if u did give abuse back to the steward. he shud of just took u to one side and said "look lad just calm it down or ur not comin in"

and for the munich song. its been sung for as long as i can remember, was sung in the stand yesterday and underneath, but it gets sung at most away games so banning people is just stupid. it's a song at the end of the day, theres much more worse stuff going on.

kippax88 said:
its not fair that u got "singled " out at most if u did give abuse back to the steward. he shud of just took u to one side and said "look lad just calm it down or ur not comin in"

and for the munich song. its been sung for as long as i can remember, was sung in the stand yesterday and underneath, but it gets sung at most away games so banning people is just stupid. it's a song at the end of the day, theres much more worse stuff going on.

what like people dying???

so if it's only a song you'd sing summit like.

"the taliban are city fans?"
coz i'm sure many of our brave soldiers were utd fans that have been killed!!

so as it's only a song, it's ok to sing this at the next match eh!!??

you poor bastards i feel for you it must be so hard knowing your WANKERS!

kippax88 said:

and for the ****** song. its been sung for as long as i can remember, was sung in the stand yesterday and underneath, but it gets sung at most away games so banning people is just stupid. it's a song at the end of the day, theres much more worse stuff going on.
So the very fact the Club want you to stop doesn't bother you???

geek said:
kippax88 said:

and for the ****** song. its been sung for as long as i can remember, was sung in the stand yesterday and underneath, but it gets sung at most away games so banning people is just stupid. it's a song at the end of the day, theres much more worse stuff going on.

what like people dying???

TBH yes, and people dying is far worse than people singing about dying, and if you can't see that, you're strange.

its in the past... plus they aint the only "young" people in the world who have died. i dont care about them. im sure they wouldnt care if i died?

Getting through to people with half a brain is one thing but getting through to chavs like kippax88 is another thing entirely.

You can't reason with stupidity at the end of the day.

kippax88 said:
its in the past... plus they aint the only "young" people in the world who have died. i dont care about them. im sure they wouldnt care if i died?

nobody is asking you to care!! just respect the dead! it's the human thing to do!

glasgow mancity read the rest i edited as not to make another post!

ManCityX said:
Getting through to people with half a brain is one thing but getting through to chavs like kippax88 is another thing entirely.

You can't reason with stupidity at the end of the day.

Well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.