Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

Italian Manc said:
This popped up on the BBC website at 18:05:

Manchester Evening News reporter Stuart Brennan on Twitter: "Looks like things finally moving with Mario (Balotelli). Pulled from squad travelling to London and we've been told he has flown to Italy this afternoon."
Just confirmed on talkshite, he HAS flew to Italy, this is getting mad, does anybody know whats going on

black mamba said:
Italian Manc said:
This popped up on the BBC website at 18:05:

Manchester Evening News reporter Stuart Brennan on Twitter: "Looks like things finally moving with Mario (Balotelli). Pulled from squad travelling to London and we've been told he has flown to Italy this afternoon."

He didn't put his house up for rent last week for nothing ......
The one one squirrels chase;)

taconinja said:
Loads of contradictory reports. Hope the rest of the squad is either insulated or doesn't really care one way or the other. Probably business as usual for them, but I don't want our performance to be affected. Too much to lose now.

I seriously doubt the players will be bothered to much at losing the whole Mario circus. They will be as relived as the other 95% of the club and supporters.

If i was Balotelli , and i was moving on , i think i'd feel a bit aggrieved that the boss doesn't appear to feel the need to replace me !

Any chance this thread could be merged with the existing one for Mario. Cheers

Brendan110_0 said:
Mario hasn't played much this season in the league 14 games/7 as sub - a season disrupted by illness and injury - He's played well and put good performances in (albiet without goals so people say he's played cr@p), I expect with a few crucial goals there will be plenty of fans saying "I knew he'd come good!"
No hes been pretty shit tbh which is why he was subbed off after 50 minutes against United.

5 flights from london land in milan airport tonight. 2 within the next hour so only a matter of time til we find out whats definitely going on

black mamba said:
If i was Balotelli , and i was moving on , i think i'd feel a bit aggrieved that the boss doesn't appear to feel the need to replace me !

What exactly are we losing by Mario going?

We have Kun, Tevez, Dzeko and Guideti why do we need another striker?

I may be in the minority here but Im gonna miss Mario a hell of a lot. He's been a favorite of mine since he got here. Ill always cheer him on wherever he goes and hope he does well but fuck milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.