Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

goodbye mario,

some people need to bang there heads together when they say that Guidetti is a ready made replacement, based on what? the fact that he has played 1 game in the last 9 months, the fact that the kid has no Top level experience, ridiculous.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
black mamba said:
If i was Balotelli , and i was moving on , i think i'd feel a bit aggrieved that the boss doesn't appear to feel the need to replace me !

What exactly are we losing by Mario going?

We have Kun, Tevez, Dzeko and Guideti why do we need another striker?

Aaaah , well that would depend on whether Mancini feels that Guidetti can 'step up to the plate' , sooner rather than later !

We're talkin' about a £19 million striker possibly leaving us here ...

black mamba said:
If i was Balotelli , and i was moving on , i think i'd feel a bit aggrieved that the boss doesn't appear to feel the need to replace me !

Indeed.

How will we cope without Balotelli's contribution of one league goal? Mancini out.

Sorry if he goes as think he could be a great player for us if given the time but he wont get it here with the media and our less that patient supporters (a small section of at least)

Intersting stats (from Sky sports website) so apologies if not accurate

Competition Team Apps G YC RC
Prem 7 (7) 1 2 0
The FA Cup 0 (1) 0 0 0
Capital One Cup 1 (0) 1 0 0
Champs League 0 (4) 1 1 0

He has only made 7 starts this season in the prem league.........scoring one.....tevez has not scored in 10 games now (and Im a huge tevez fan so just making a compparrison)...not sure how many games dzeko or kun have gone without scoring this season but the point is all strikers go through droughts especially when not being played regularly.

His supposed bad behaviour (or so the media would have us believe) on the pitch has resulted in just 3 yellow cards...not that bad and when u look at what it is for and then compare it to other players who constantly get away with berrating refs etc then it is actually nothing at all.

He hasnt really been given much of a chance this season and for all the people that say that we his supporters (or as I like to say it....a city fan) need to sto using his performance in the semi final, final and the 6-1 as positves then all the nay sayers should do like wise with the arsenal sending off and other past misdemeanours...they are what they are.....in the past.

It saddens me that this was all so predictable in terms of media reaction to him (before he signed to us it was clear that it would happen) and the fact that some supporters just wont give him the time......again all so predictable

And Im still convinced that some people want him to go partly just to free up squad space for a cavani or falcao etc etc......those people could be very well disappointed this January ......I hope Im wrong with that but the club would have to pull something amazing off in the transfer window (and its very difficult in January as well all know) to replace him

Kids just saw the Mario leaving story on SSN and fighting back tears both informed me they're now Milan fans as well as City fans. That's the power of Mario in marketing terms.

OxBlue said:
Kids just saw the Mario leaving story on SSN and fighting back tears both informed me they're now Milan fans as well as City fans. That's the power of Mario in marketing terms.

Beat them.

black mamba said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
black mamba said:

What exactly are we losing by Mario going?

We have Kun, Tevez, Dzeko and Guideti why do we need another striker?

Aaaah , well that depends on whether Mancini feels that Guidetti can 'step up to the plate' , sooner rather than later !

The lad has worked hard to get fit and wants to stay and prove he is good enough thats more commitment than Mario has shown in the last 2 years.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:12 pm --<br /><br />
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
goodbye mario,

some people need to bang there heads together when they say that Guidetti is a ready made replacement, based on what? the fact that he has played 1 game in the last 9 months, the fact that the kid has no Top level experience, ridiculous.

Mario is 4th choice striker who has made the massive contribution of 1 league goal...are you trying to say it's a major loss if he goes?

PLEASE....

stony said:
stonerblue said:
will you be really dissapointed if he stays with us and helps us win the league, again

I'll be seriously disappointed if he stays and ponces around all season only giving us about 3 or 4 really good performances, again.

Well that will be 3 or 4 more really good performances more than he has given us so far this season then! Hhe is negative drain on the club, the players & the fans. Fucking good riddance to him and the sooner the better!

SuperYaya said:
BBC Sport's Simon Austin has spoken to AC Milan spokesman Riccardo Coli who has described reports linking Manchester City's Mario Balotelli with a move to the Milan club as "only rumours". He added no negotiations were taking place.

Why is everyone acting like he's gone?

Because the internet, and especially football websites, is full of fuckin fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.