Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

Jnr Kisby said:
Im sticking to my guns, Mario will still be here come Feb 1st. We would be stupid to sell him, Mario will become one of the all time greats he just needs to mature (something most of us were guilty for). If we sell him we'll regret it.

And how long is the club supposed to wait for him to mature whilst we are trying to win trophies and he is essentially just wasting a spot in the squad?

The last game where he played really well (for us) was probably the 6:1 demolition of United at Old Trafford...

Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Im sticking to my guns, Mario will still be here come Feb 1st. We would be stupid to sell him, Mario will become one of the all time greats he just needs to mature (something most of us were guilty for). If we sell him we'll regret it.

You're well within your rights and as someone has pertinently mentioned elsewhere in this thread, what Mario believes is a sideshow, has no real impact on the negotiation process.

However, the real show has been going on for weeks behind the scenes and it's playing out now.

City aren't stupid and are looking at a few things, but Mario staying is not an option we want to even contemplate at this stage.

The boy has gone, both in his own mind and what he has been doing behind the scenes.

We certainly wouldn't want Mario anywhere near here, after the window.

So was he saying his goodbyes at training yesterday?

Or is he with the squad still tonight?

Or both?

Thanks

Both. His goodbyes were for people he does not expect to see again.

He's under contract until otherwise, and must adhere to those responsibilities.

I would not be surprised either way, on the bench or a flight to Italy before tonight.

I hope that in future we stick to signing players for footballing reasons instead off signing them for the fact they are a fcuking idiot who people claim raises the profile of the club and sells shirts because of their stupid off field antics. If it really is all about just raising Club profile and publicity, would we not be better off just signing David fcuking Beckham on silly wages? bring him and his attention seeking missus and sprogs with their Circus too town .We are guaranteed to never be out of the papers and sell a few shirts ?.I am being sarcastic here; the thought of that cnut in a City shirt makes me feel sick, but the point I am making stands. The old RAG cnut would be about as useful on the pitch as the lazy thick cnut

I never took to Mario from day one, but I was willing to give him a chance as did a lot of other fans just in case all the hype was true and he really was a flawed talent. I have made my mind up now, for me there were far too many lazy performances on the pitch that seemed to infect the team. I got the feeling some players could not be arsed to put a shift in if he started a match. I started to dread his name being on the team sheet, you come just to expect a lazy performance or straight red, and you just can't trust him when the chips are down, it makes him useless as a team player. I also think his attitude is poor his inclusion in the side gives opponents the initiative. They just get at him, and because he has the brain of a goldfish he bites every time.

Hopefully this is the final chapter with Mario and he will be soon off to Italy. I fully expect his career will nose dive and his value will depreciate quicker than the Greek Economy. Two or three year’s time he will either turn up in Russia, Turkey or just be dead.

thedogsbollocks said:
I hope that in future we stick to signing players for footballing reasons instead off signing them for the fact they are a fcuking idiot who people claim raises the profile of the club and sells shirts because of their stupid off field antics. If it really is all about just raising Club profile and publicity, would we not be better off just signing David fcuking Beckham on silly wages? bring him and his attention seeking missus and sprogs with their Circus too town .We are guaranteed to never be out of the papers and sell a few shirts ?.I am being sarcastic here; the thought of that cnut in a City shirt makes me feel sick, but the point I am making stands. The old RAG cnut would be about as useful on the pitch as the lazy thick cnut

I never took to Mario from day one, but I was willing to give him a chance as did a lot of other fans just in case all the hype was true and he really was a flawed talent. I have made my mind up now, for me there were far too many lazy performances on the pitch that seemed to infect the team. I got the feeling some players could not be arsed to put a shift in if he started a match. I started to dread his name being on the team sheet, you come just to expect a lazy performance or straight red, and you just can't trust him when the chips are down, it makes him useless as a team player. I also think his attitude is poor his inclusion in the side gives opponents the initiative. They just get at him, and because he has the brain of a goldfish he bites every time.

Hopefully this is the final chapter with Mario and he will be soon off to Italy. I fully expect his career will nose dive and his value will depreciate quicker than the Greek Economy. Two or three year’s time he will either turn up in Russia, Turkey or just be dead.

Don't hold back m8. Just say what you feel...... ;o)

thedogsbollocks said:

Hahaha this is the funniest post on here he has already far surpassed many players in achievement and talent and he is 22. Russia is where Eto'o is playing Turkey have Drogba and Sneijder. Balotelli has scored more goals in his City career than Welbeck in his United one yet you never hear such tripe about Danny from the scum fans.

Its posts like this that show me that media has brainwashed some of our "fans" what has he done to suggest he will be dead? Yes because buying camouflage Bentleys and fucking dumb bimbos leads to death. *shakes head*

thedogsbollocks said:

He was signed for football reasons. And he will be sold, or not sold for football reasons.

He has a significant marketing value to the club, but that shouldn't be a factor in whether he stays or goes.

didactic said:
thedogsbollocks said:

Hahaha this is the funniest post on here he has already far surpassed many players in achievement and talent and he is 22. Russia is where Eto'o is playing Turkey have Drogba and Sneijder. Balotelli has scored more goals in his City career than Welbeck in his United one yet you never hear such tripe about Danny from the scum fans.

Its posts like this that show me that media has brainwashed some of our "fans" what has he done to suggest he will be dead? Yes because buying camouflage Bentleys and fucking dumb bimbos leads to death. *shakes head*
Jonathan Greening has a Champions League winners medal. Point being, he was part of a team who won it, not through being outstanding himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.