Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

What will happen with the camouflage car? Is it going to Italy? Or will it be sold for pennies to a local homeless man?

Camo Bentley said:
What will happen with the camouflage car? Is it going to Italy? Or will it be sold for pennies to a local homeless man?

I guess no-one will ever know.

Camo Bentley said:

He can't find it (went to Tatton park had to get a taxi back)

Golden Balls said:
Mario is being guided through the Carrington door and ready to fly to the land of meatballs and pizza.

If this allows us to pursue a cavani/falcao then I'm all for it. I can't help thinking though that Tevez.and Dzeko should be the ones to depart.

Mario is the one with the youth, talent and future prosperity. Not to mention global status as a shirt seller and brand appeal.

I think the media's branding of Balotelli's ineffective and immature attitude has loosened a few screws in the heads of our hierarchy and if true, feels like a rushed and naive sale.

Except he's been next to useless since he arrived. To sell tevez or Edin instead of him is pure madness. I agree about cavani, if this opens the door for us to get him it will be the deal of the century and anything but rushed and naive.

Golden Balls said:
I think the media's branding of Balotelli's ineffective and immature attitude has loosened a few screws in the heads of our hierarchy and if true, feels like a rushed and naive sale.
I think that our hierarchy, who see him first hand every day, are quite capable of making their own minds up.

This is the longest goodbye since Terry Lennox was accused of killing his rich wife, Sylvia.

Not been the same since his eye operation......
FA cup final
Sunderland at home last season
6-1 performance
Pass to set Kun up for 'that goal'
A goal every two matches last season
Rio incident
A character in a characterless world

A shooting star. Glad he has been here. Sad to see him go but not that important to the team to be a major issue.

Juventus after him now as well

Sad to see him go and I have a real concern that this will hurt us in the run in. Why sell now unless we have someone lined up? Would love to see Guidetti step up but a big risk for me in potentially high pressure games when we need goals. Next year should be his

Anyway, I am a bit gutted to see Mario go. Thanks for the memories

Tancridi just been on talkshite and said Mario text his best friends in Brescia last night and said ''im coming back guys''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.