Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
been a city fan all my like and manchester city football club been a football club for well over a 100 years YOU ARE NOT BIGGER THAN THE CLUB MARIO SO GONNA GET ALONE WITHOUT YOU NOW

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=746lOmgpw74[/youtube]

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Afternoon all......

Can we all just be friends again
People are already looking for the next target to be the reason for all of our ills. Leading candidates so far are Nasri and Dzeko although a portion of the fans are trying to get a campaign to replace Dzeko as Chief Boo-Boy with a combo of Tevez and Aguero. Exciting times.

thedogsbollocks said:
I am sorry but as a grown man i find it all pathetic.He should have gone last season. when we eventually do a post Morten on the likely out come of our season this protracted transfer will have played a major part in it.Keeping a player who obviously wanted out 2 months ago and has not put a shift in for us since,orchestrating his own departure to the detriment off City.We look likely to be left with 3 strikers now.

All i have heard his how we had to let him go,what was best for Mario.I mean WHAT ABOUT WHAT IS GOOD FOR CITY ?

He didn't give a fcuk about City.

The hysteria is mind boggling.
Check out this guy. Mario will be to blame if we have a poor season EVEN after he's left! Mind boggling stupidity.

taconinja said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Afternoon all......

Can we all just be friends again
People are already looking for the next target to be the reason for all of our ills. Leading candidates so far are Nasri and Dzeko although a portion of the fans are trying to get a campaign to replace Dzeko as Chief Boo-Boy with a combo of Tevez and Aguero. Exciting times.

In waiting in line till I can have a pop at sheikh mansour the bastard

Skashion said:
thedogsbollocks said:
I am sorry but as a grown man i find it all pathetic.He should have gone last season. when we eventually do a post Morten on the likely out come of our season this protracted transfer will have played a major part in it.Keeping a player who obviously wanted out 2 months ago and has not put a shift in for us since,orchestrating his own departure to the detriment off City.We look likely to be left with 3 strikers now.

All i have heard his how we had to let him go,what was best for Mario.I mean WHAT ABOUT WHAT IS GOOD FOR CITY ?

Check out this guy. Mario will be to blame if we have a poor season EVEN after he's left! Mind boggling stupidity.

That is truly phenomenal. Blaming Mario for this season, though he has barely played, and certainly won't be playing half of it.

Yet, if this season goes wrong, Mario is the scapegoat.

As the lesser talked about BBC commentary said when Aguero scored his winner:

"Staggering, just Staggering, where will football go from here..."

So this season's shortcomings have been due to Mario manufacturing a move to the detriment of City...hahaha.

Or have I been well and truly Clarkied.

Skashion said:
thedogsbollocks said:

So you don't agree that Balotelli doing nothing for 2 months other than orchestrating his own transfer virtually on dead line day.Leaving us short and with no time to get a replacement will not have an impact our season.

Pretty sure if we end the season winning nothing your first post on this site will be "We should have kept The Messiah"

Who do you love more City or Balotelli ( curious),it appears like he is some sort off weird obsession to some defying logic to me ?

Getting boring now get him sold so we can move on. Reports saying Milan have sold 1000 Mario shirts number 9 on the back when he can't wear that number lol

thedogsbollocks said:
So you don't agree that Balotelli doing nothing for 2 months other than orchestrating his own transfer virtually on dead line day.Leaving us short and with no time to get a replacement will not have an impact our season.

Pretty sure if we end the season winning nothing your first post on this site will be "We should have kept The Messiah"

Who do you love more City or Balotelli ( curious),it appears like he is some sort off weird obsession to some defying logic to me ?
What you allege, which you provide ZERO proof of, is not even logically self-consistent. If Mario was so keen to orchestrate his own transfer, it makes no sense for him to leave it until late in the transfer window. Surely he'd want to be out the door on January 1st if what you're saying is true. Indeed, it appears Mario readily accepted a pay cut to go. I can't recall any press reports that show personal terms held up the deal. The hold up in the deal was over the transfer fee. We were trying to get the best transfer fee possible. I can't possibly fathom why Mario is to blame for that.

We'll have a bet on that then. How's that? Permanent self-imposed ban from the forum? You up for it?

I'm not even going to even answer a question that stupid. It doesn't deserve dignifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.