Gordons last night

Re: Natwest Account Open, Pg 14 For Details, **Paypal Info 18**

Ticket For Schalke said:
Back on track now, after the sob posted his story.

haha i know, an unnecessary window into my life mate. meant to write 'take note mum and dads' at the bottom, but forgot, thus rendering the whole of my meandering and irrelevant post useless.

Lads,

Donated mine a second ago. Well done for the hard work in getting Gordon back. Hope he has a great time.

Re: Account Open, Pg 14 For Details, *Update Pg 19* Cheers Folks

Ticket For Schalke said:
warpig said:
also, had a few pms off people wondering if we have a facebook page set up. answer is yes we have. either follow link on page one or type in 'bring back gordon love to see his beloved mcfc.'

Worst chat up line in the world, hay foolsgold :)

I give up with you Ste!

At last I'm in touch with you wonderful people, I had to attend night school first this week, to learn how to log into this forum and learn all the lingo, but joking apart, Gareth came to my aid, and here I am.

How many times can I keep saying thank you? for what you are doing for someone you don't even know except we all have the same blood group (BLUE), but I shall keep saying thank you till the day I die.

I would like to think that the saying what goe's around comes around is true, because for those of you who have read my entry in the Etihad competition will see that I came very close to not going to the 1955 Cup Final, City vs Newcastle United due to the Illness of my uncle, just two weeks before the game, but he insisted that I should go, I asked him what about your Ticket? shall I sell it for you? You will not sell it he said!! but give it to someone at the ground, the conditions were, that he or she must be City and about my age, and they must be standing close to the Stadium, that means they would have been there the longest, and when you give them the ticket, look them in the eye and say it's FREE!! Well I did find this young man,I give him the ticket, his eyes filled with tears, so did mine, I asked him where he lived? he said Audenshaw, and my uncle lived in Audenshaw, How Spooky is that? and my Uncle passed away just a couple of weeks after the Final.

In conclusion I would like to give Gareth, Steve, Danny a HUGE Thank You for making this Pilgrimage possible for me, and to you the salt of the earth City fans, who supported them in this venture.

I love you all,

Gordon. (Dollyblue)

dollyblue said:
At last I'm in touch with you wonderful people, I had to attend night school first this week, to learn how to log into this forum and learn all the lingo, but joking apart, Gareth came to my aid, and here I am.

How many times can I keep saying thank you? for what you are doing for someone you don't even know except we all have the same blood group (BLUE), but I shall keep saying thank you till the day I die.

I would like to think that the saying what goe's around comes around is true, because for those of you who have read my entry in the Etihad competition will see that I came very close to not going to the 1955 Cup Final, City vs Newcastle United due to the Illness of my uncle, just two weeks before the game, but he insisted that I should go, I asked him what about your Ticket? shall I sell it for you? You will not sell it he said!! but give it to someone at the ground, the conditions were, that he or she must be City and about my age, and they must be standing close to the Stadium, that means they would have been there the longest, and when you give them the ticket, look them in the eye and say it's FREE!! Well I did find this young man,I give him the ticket, his eyes filled with tears, so did mine, I asked him where he lived? he said Audenshaw, and my uncle lived in Audenshaw, How Spooky is that? and my Uncle passed away just a couple of weeks after the Final.

In conclusion I would like to give Gareth, Steve, Danny a HUGE Thank You for making this Pilgrimage possible for me, and to you the salt of the earth City fans, who supported them in this venture.

I love you all,

Gordon. (Dollyblue)
Thoroughly deserved, Gordon. I hope you have a great time, pal, and that they come away with a win for you! All the best, mate.

dollyblue said:

I love you all,

Gordon. (Dollyblue)

Nowt has changed much over here Gordon. Mancs are still the best set of people ever.

Have a great time. xx

Hope you get to come over and enjoy yourself Gordon.

Re: Natwest Account Open Pg14 ,*Paypal Info 18* Gordons post 25

Hope you have a wonderfull trip Gordon, you deserve it and welcome to bluemoon after making the effort to join.
I don't think there will be many on here who were at the 1955 cup final. Maybe just a few :)

Re: Natwest Account Open Pg14 ,*Paypal Info 18* Gordons post 26

enjoy the day and the trip mate, but be warned this is city dont rely on the result.

Re: Natwest Account Open Pg14 ,*Paypal Info 18* Gordons post 26

I new you was a good man gordan dollyblue is the nickname of my local football team. Enjoy your trip blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.