got mugged today

Three of us got mugged at knifepoint by three scallies a few years ago in Ashton, during broad daylight.

The stupid bastards walked into the Arcades centre so we gave it a minute before informing the security staff, who promptly and gleefully lifted the fuckers. The dibble rocked up a little later and whisked them off.

We went to court where I testified against them and was cross-examined by some jobbing lawyer, who knew his boys were doomed as there were so many offences to take into account. The little twats got between two and four years' detention apiece and all had the temerity to start crying as sentence was passed. One of their mothers gave my folks a load of grief as we exited court, but fuck her and fuck her stupid little bastard. I'd do it all again tomorrow.

johnny on the spot said:
Three of us got mugged at knifepoint by three scallies a few years ago in Ashton, during broad daylight.

The stupid bastards walked into the Arcades centre so we gave it a minute before informing the security staff, who promptly and gleefully lifted the fuckers. The dibble rocked up a little later and whisked them off.

We went to court where I testified against them and was cross-examined by some jobbing lawyer, who knew his boys were doomed as there were so many offences to take into account. The little twats got between two and four years' detention apiece and all had the temerity to start crying as sentence was passed. One of their mothers gave my folks a load of grief as we exited court, but fuck her and fuck her stupid little bastard. I'd do it all again tomorrow.

Haha, diddums. Good on ya for taking it the whole way mate.

It really is not worth it. Someone tried to mug me in Glasgow once. They were two fuckin' chavs in shellsuit. Asked for any money I had so I challenged them both. First one shat himself and stepped back, second little cretin smirked and pulled out a blade. Needless to say I was off.

Never been mugged, but I say the chances are very slim because of where I live. Last crime was my mate's(a bluemoon member) bike being nicked a month or so ago. The last serious crime here was a murder, the victim was involved in drug and weapon smuggling, he tried to run from the 'Mafia' thinking our small village would be a great place to hide-way, but they shot him in his garage. This was about 15-20 years ago, so before I moved here and probably before I was born. (I'm 16)

Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
Like others have said, its not worth risking getting stabbed these days. Chin up blue.

No. Gotta disagree. These srotes rely on the 'fear factor' and if we don't fight back then pretty soon everybody will be living in their own little bubbles in order to eliminate the risk.

Next time, when they demand your phone make out your shitting it and fumble in your pocket. Get a good grip on the phone, nonchalantly plant your feet, then take out your phone and SMASH it in his face.

Sorry to hear this mate.

I live in Gatley myself and although it's generally a pretty decent place to live there's 4 scallies responsible for muggings, vandalism and graffiti to name o few things in the last few weeks.

I'm pretty convinced these 4 will be the same scrotes that mugged your friend, they stand out a mile in the village as they're so feckin scruffy n chavy lookin, I posted on Gatley.Net last week about them and have had responses, it appears the authorities are aware so I just hope something gets done.

stonerblue said:
Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
Like others have said, its not worth risking getting stabbed these days. Chin up blue.

No. Gotta disagree. These srotes rely on the 'fear factor' and if we don't fight back then pretty soon everybody will be living in their own little bubbles in order to eliminate the risk.

Next time, when they demand your phone make out your shitting it and fumble in your pocket. Get a good grip on the phone, nonchalantly plant your feet, then take out your phone and SMASH it in his face.

Dangerous advice mate... Where I'm from that will get you killed, hopefully Europe is safer though

I've been mugged before, in stockport on the a6. But these lads were from levenshulme looking for a couple of younger lads to pick on. There were two of us and 6 of them not exactly fair is it?

Been mugged twice. Both times I was lucky to get away. The 1st time due to some blokes who came to my aid and the 2nd time I was forced into smacking one before legging it fast as fuck.

I was alone both times. 1st took place on Tib Street on a Saturday afternoon and the 2nd on Market Street early on a Saturday morning. I was only about 16 at the time and both times outnumbered by at least 3-1. Couple of mates have been mugged in town too.

Bunch of cunts.

corky1970 said:
sorry to hear about your mugging sunshine, happened to me when i was 15 at Sale waterpark , had my bike robbed from me by scallies, was 20 years ago .
any way heres an offer for you

i have a decent condition LG viewty you can have if you Pm me your address, free of charge, no catch.

was gonna get rid on that phones 4 cash but fuck it. got to help a fellow blue.

its unlatched too so will work with any sim card

That's a very nice gesture, well done to this man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.