Great season again stop the moaning trust our owners...

xenon_ said:
kiam06 said:
After reading some of the pathetic crap on here over the last few days I thought I'd try and add a bit of balance as there are still some blues on this forum who remember when times were actually shite.

We have just finished second(from the top not bottom) and we lost a cup final which let's be honest a decade or so a go we couldn't even dream of getting to.

To the 'fans' who booed Kolorov yesterday you are a DISGRACE please do not renew your tickets we do not need you anywhere need our ground, to boo a player wearing a City shirt is something a rag would do and quite frankly that's what some blues are becoming. Get yourselves down to Trafford and get a ticket there you are not wanted at City.

We are experiencing the most exciting times in the clubs history we have a world class squad a stadium that is second to none and an owner who is investing billions in our infrastructure yet people have the audacity to come on this forum and complain.

Get your head out of your backsides stop this fixation with what the reds are doing and let's concentrate on the blues for once. Our owner will appoint a new manager and it will be the right manager I have 100% faith in our owners after all they chose Mancini who delivered us three trophies( some may have forgotten that).

Come on blues things could not be better let's enjoy the summer get behind the new
manager and we can only be successful there is no other possible outcome.

I'm confused. I agree with near-all of what you said... and yet I still think you're an idiot.

....Weird.

Thank you and thank you.

I must admit it usually takes more than four pages for peoples arguments to fall apart and start abusing me but never mind this is the new City!

nederblue said:
Great. Another thread from a "super fan" telling us how to support the team.

BTW it wasn't a great season, it was a below average season and a missed opportunity to stamp our authority on the League. I am hoping next season we wont have as many players under performing and we romp home with the title.

below average I'd like to know your definition of average because finishing 2nd and a cup final for me is not below average

kiam06 said:
xenon_ said:
kiam06 said:
After reading some of the pathetic crap on here over the last few days I thought I'd try and add a bit of balance as there are still some blues on this forum who remember when times were actually shite.

We have just finished second(from the top not bottom) and we lost a cup final which let's be honest a decade or so a go we couldn't even dream of getting to.

To the 'fans' who booed Kolorov yesterday you are a DISGRACE please do not renew your tickets we do not need you anywhere need our ground, to boo a player wearing a City shirt is something a rag would do and quite frankly that's what some blues are becoming. Get yourselves down to Trafford and get a ticket there you are not wanted at City.

We are experiencing the most exciting times in the clubs history we have a world class squad a stadium that is second to none and an owner who is investing billions in our infrastructure yet people have the audacity to come on this forum and complain.

Get your head out of your backsides stop this fixation with what the reds are doing and let's concentrate on the blues for once. Our owner will appoint a new manager and it will be the right manager I have 100% faith in our owners after all they chose Mancini who delivered us three trophies( some may have forgotten that).

Come on blues things could not be better let's enjoy the summer get behind the new
manager and we can only be successful there is no other possible outcome.

I'm confused. I agree with near-all of what you said... and yet I still think you're an idiot.

....Weird.

Thank you and thank you.

I must admit it usually takes more than four pages for peoples arguments to fall apart and start abusing me but never mind this is the new City!

So this is a regular thing for you, then, is it?

I dunno, maybe it's how you word your argument. Like implying that people with higher expectations of the club, don't remember the days when city were shit. Or maybe it's how you called fans who wanted to express how upset they were with Kolarov, a DISGRACE. Or perhaps it was you telling people to take their heads out of their arses. Or maybe it was the fact that you think it's audacious to complain about your football team.

This is not the "new City" mate. If there were forums in the 80's, fans would be throwing around strong opinions, and calling eachother rotten for it, just as much as they do nowadays. This is football: The greatest sport on the planet. Passion is just something you're gonna have to deal with.

<click click> Now I get why I think you're an idiot!

xenon_ said:
kiam06 said:
xenon_ said:

....Weird.

Thank you and thank you.

I dunno, maybe it's how you word your argument. Like implying that people with higher expectations of the club, don't remember the days when city were shit. Or maybe it's how you called fans who wanted to express how upset they were with Kolarov, a DISGRACE. Or perhaps it was you telling people to take their heads out of their arses. Or maybe it was the fact that you think it's audacious to complain about your football team.

This is not the "new City" mate. If there were forums in the 80's, fans would be throwing around strong opinions, and calling eachother rotten for it, just as much as they do nowadays. This is football: The greatest sport on the planet. Passion is just something you're gonna have to deal with.

That’s a shame you wrote that last bit because I was following both of your replies and I have Kiam way out in front at the moment, however your replies don’t exactly give the impression your as bright as your user name suggests (Xenon). Keep it coming Kiam!!

xenon_ said:
kiam06 said:
xenon_ said:

....Weird.

Thank you and thank you.

I dunno, maybe it's how you word your argument. Like implying that people with higher expectations of the club, don't remember the days when city were shit. Or maybe it's how you called fans who wanted to express how upset they were with Kolarov, a DISGRACE. Or
perhaps it was you telling people to take their heads out of their arses. Or maybe it was the fact that you think it's audacious to complain about your football team.

Blimey someone call a doctor!

bluelol said:
xenon_ said:
kiam06 said:
Thank you and thank you.

That’s a shame you wrote that last bit because I was following both of your replies and I have Kiam way out in front at the moment, however your replies don’t exactly give the impression your as bright as your user name suggests (Xenon). Keep it coming Kiam!!

Not even half as bright, mate.

This season we've qualified for the champions league, we've come second in the league, got to the FA Cup final and we won the community shield.
Not a bad season is it.

xenon_ said:
bluelol said:
xenon_ said:

Not even half as bright, mate.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Quality!!

sergiokun said:
Far from great season but I do trust our owners

When I think of the days when I used to walk away from the ground week in week out after yet another defeat with not even a hope of ever getting Champions League football then I'm sorry but this has been another great season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.