Greg Cunningham...

Stillsy said:
howfen blue said:
Not one of those youngsters apart from Boyata [who is real top quality imo]will make a living as a premier league player.Was at the game and the fullbacks especially Vidal were woeful.Ben Mee is nowhere near good enough and won't even make a championship player and after listening to Guidietti talk himself up i was really underwhelmed will never make it because he makes Gaz Baz look as pacy as Walcott!!!

Guidetti slow?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highlights/City-EDS-v-Arsenal-highlights" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highl ... highlights</a>

and away
yeah he's a real flyer mate reminded me of David White there!!Seriously he looked like he was running through a wet sand pit last night

howfen blue said:
Stillsy said:
Guidetti slow?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highlights/City-EDS-v-Arsenal-highlights" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highl ... highlights</a>

and away
yeah he's a real flyer mate reminded me of David White there!!Seriously he looked like he was running through a wet sand pit last night

mate he is sharp beleive me

southern muppet said:
Full-back is the position that takes the longest to grow into. Give him time. I would loan him out to a club at the highest level we can, for a season. He's got two Republic of Ireland caps already and while they aren't the best national team in the world they're hardly the Faroe Islands either.

Call me crazy but I think some of these players should be loaned to the continent, those leagues often have more emphasis on the technical side and positional sense. What came of our supposed link with AC Arles-Avignon? We should do with them, what the Scum do with Royal Antwerp or whoever it is..

I agree

Another thing that always gets me and it's always spoken about is when do these lads stop becoming young lads.I'm not going on about this batch but people in the summer were still saying it about Nedum and Irelannd they are 23/24 years old ffs!! imo at 20/21 you should be there or thereabouts the 1st team on a regular basis or you're not going to cut it

There was a moment in the first half that really stuck in my mind. The ball was rolling towards him and naturally you would expect him to control it with his right foot. But because he is so one sided he went to trap it by using the outisde of his left foot, got his feet tangled and lost the ball.

This is the basics and if he hasn't got that at his age, he never will.

Watching him last night and I'm thinking...thats why he's got the No.22, with all those clangers he makes he reminds me of another Irish Defender.......

Why the hate for guidetti, from what i saw he looks a great prospect, then again city fans only rate one player after a game. He may not be the quick but tbh he can work on it, he a great finisher and can read the game very well and tbh he work his balls off for the team. So give the youngster a chance to improve they been thrown in at the deep end. He a much better player than santa cruz plus everyone loved him in the reserves but he plays one game and he not good enough. City fans atm are just turning into a right fickle bunch i feel sorry for the fans who know it take time to win something, we will never do it over night so people just chill out because we will become a force to be reckon with.

Was Boyata really that good yesterday compared to the rest of the defense? From what I can tell they all had a pretty poor day, so I'm not sure why all the abuse on Cunningham. As many have said before me, he is young, lets just give him time and our support, yes we all know he did not have a great game yesterday, but if anyone is allowed to that its the kids.

Also anyone know where Logan is? I would have thought this would be an ideal match for him.

I also think guidetti looks promising, he did good back in sweden on loan, and I'm pretty sure he'll play in the premiership or the championship, not half bad. Yes a bit early to tell, but its looking pretty good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.