Grenfell Tower block disaster

I am unaware of the length of their residency but yeah I understand it completely

This is one of those 'agree to disagree things', isn't it? I wouldn't move out because someone in need, who potentially earned less than me moved in(permanently or otherwise) but like I said, let's agree to disagree

Sounds very harsh but you can't blame him
It was a woman and yes I can blame her, I can also criticise her.

When someone is more concerned that there service charges may go up, than the deaths of 79 people.
yes I can blame her.

God forbid it affects the price of someones second home.

Welcome to Katie Hopkins England

And considering the flats were always intended as social housing, then either her solicitor should have informed her, or she's extremely stupid.

It was a woman and yes I can blame her, I can also criticise her.

When someone is more concerned that there service charges may go up, than the deaths of 79 people.
yes I can blame her.

God forbid it affects the price of someones second home.

Welcome to Katie Hopkins England

And considering the flats were always intended as social housing, then either her solicitor should have informed her, or she's extremely stupid.

Was it social housing or affordable housing? I haven't looked into the story so am a bit in the dark tbh. I just gave this owner the benefit that they must have a reason to be upset

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.