Greta Thunberg

I'm doing what i can,i've not eaten animals or any of the by proctucts like leather since the early 80's,i recycle everything possible,i buy local in season food,rarely use the car,never fly,half my garden is left wild for the wildlife,big and small

I do what i can to help the enviroment

What is it you are happy about that this country is doing to help?
100 companies are responsible for 71% of global emissions

https://www.theguardian.com/sustain...-71-global-emissions-cdp-study-climate-change

While I certainly applaud people changing their lifestyles to lower their carbon footprint, people need to realise it's on corporations and countries to fix things.

Fair enough but he was trying his best to talk about the enviroment and he was right

As i say use here to give the kids the info,kids are very tolerant of most things if you give them the facts,the chance to explain her intensity is caused by asbergers and thekids would understand

She shouldn’t be telling children they’re never going to grow up, even if she did know they weren’t going to. When she has absolutely no idea whether they will or won’t it gets even worse.

Talk about climate change but stop scaring children.

Coal is now down to 3% of power generation and will be zero in a couple of years, renewable energy is growing rapidly as a proportion of generation, cars are getting more efficient, electric or hybrid cars are becoming more popular and affordable and so on and so forth.

Meanwhile China adds more new emissions in a month than we emit in a year so what we are doing actually means fuck all in the grand scheme of things.
We can only do our bit and our be personally satisfied,china will have to get the message in the end

She shouldn’t be telling children they’re never going to grow up, even if she did know they weren’t going to. When she has absolutely no idea whether they will or won’t it gets even worse.

Talk about climate change but stop scaring children.
She can't help the way she is,her delivery is because of her condition,she is socially awkward,she needs a bit of leeway on that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.