Ground Emptying

hilts said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
you just dont have a valid reason but its nice to see you trying

/quote]

The most important thing to me is i paid for my ticket today so it was my choice to leave on 88 minutes. Not yours.
Or any other bellend.
Good luck next Saturday with your next in the series of crowd watch.

I always stay to the end come what may. Walked to where my car was parked, top of Palmerston Street, and drove home via the usual route - including the Mancunian Way. I was a bit puzzled about the announcement at the ground which referred to the junction of the Mancunian Way and Ashton Old Road - doesn't exist as far as I know.

CheethamHillBlue said:
hilts said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
you just dont have a valid reason but its nice to see you trying

/quote]

The most important thing to me is i paid for my ticket today so it was my choice to leave on 88 minutes. Not yours.
Or any other bellend.
Good luck next Saturday with your next in the series of crowd watch.

as i said you havent given a valid reason. glad you got home nice and early though the extra few minutes on bluemoon is vital

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
The rags at The Swamp for the 6-1 and the Cup Semi final at Wembley.

For the semi, some of them had walked home and were having a brew before the whistle went

I see what u did there! LOL

Stayed till the end and got home quicker than usual. The Mancunian Way was open. The closed bit was the access to it from Ashton Old Road (Next to PC World) which meant that there was hardly any traffic on it and I was home by 7:45.

hilts said:
as i said you havent given a valid reason.

Yes you did say that but you were either wrong, unable to read or terminally stupid.
Or a combination of all three.
You didn't pay for mine or anyone else's ticket who left on 88 minutes.
Good enough reason for me.

CheethamHillBlue said:
hilts said:

Yes you did say that but you were either wrong, unable to read or terminally stupid.

you need to look up the word valid in the dictionary im afraid, you first claimed it was because the vital motorway that is the mancunian way was closed was the reason, then you claimed it was because rags do it at the swamp on a saturday

i would also look up terminally stupid in the dictionary as well you will probably find a picture of yourself with your thumbs up on an empty dual carriageway

hilts said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
hilts said:

you need to look up the word valid in the dictionary im afraid, you first claimed it was because the vital motorway that is the mancunian way was closed was the reason, then you claimed it was because rags do it at the swamp on a saturday

i would also look up terminally stupid in the dictionary as well you will probably find a picture of yourself with your thumbs up on an empty dual carriageway

LOL snappy reply :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.