Ground Emptying

CheethamHillBlue said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
I'm curious why you should ask why people want to get away from the stadium 5 minutes earlier than thousands of others on a Saturday night at half seven when our team have just pissed 85 minutes against a shite team and the Mancunian Way is closed.
Unless you are a WUM or a bellend.

If u live in cheetham hill u don`t even have to go anywhere near the mancunian way?

You'll probably know the answer but did i say i 'lived' in Cheetham?

Not exactly but your name could be a clue.

Not bothered if people want to leave early.

As long as they do leave and don't stand in front of me when something interesting is happening - if you want to watch the game sit back down and watch it - if you have decided to leave do it but please don't dither about in front of me or anyone else that intends to stay to the end.

I normally sit in 102 in the East stand and it does empty quite dramatically with 5 minutes to go (each to their own) I won a couple of tickets in the 2nd tier of Colin Bell for today's game and it was really intersting to compare the fans around me. I was sat behind Steve Staunton who was constantly writing/drawing all our attacks on endless pages, (I think he still scouts for Sunderland) he left after 71 minutes and can only think he wrote on his pad "how not to lose against City..... Don't turn up. There was a party of guys from Bosnia who were dressed like Bond villain henchman, they were so disappointed when they heard he wasn't started, however they went crazy when he came on and scored. it was quite clear that most of the fans around me weren't regular visitors to the Etihad, however bar one or two they all stayed to the final whistle. I don't really know what that says but I found it interesting to see. I was sat in 231 and I must say it was like a morgue for most of the game though.

trevorcitytilidie said:
I normally sit in 102 in the East stand and it does empty quite dramatically with 5 minutes to go (each to their own) I won a couple of tickets in the 2nd tier of Colin Bell for today's game and it was really intersting to compare the fans around me. I was sat behind Steve Staunton who was constantly writing/drawing all our attacks on endless pages, (I think he still scouts for Sunderland) he left after 71 minutes and can only think he wrote on his pad "how not to lose against City..... Don't turn up. There was a party of guys from Bosnia who were dressed like Bond villain henchman, they were so disappointed when they heard he wasn't started, however they went crazy when he came on and scored. it was quite clear that most of the fans around me weren't regular visitors to the Etihad, however bar one or two they all stayed to the final whistle. I don't really know what that says but I found it interesting to see. I was sat in 231 and I must say it was like a morgue for most of the game though.
Thank god for the tourists. As for Steve staunton he's probably on a work course on how to manage in modern day football .

Manchester la la la la said:
I had my 4 year old step son with me at the game today, he was asking to go home all through the second half as he was tired, so we left on 82 mins

hope thats ok with you?

at that age i was told to put up with it.

NEVER leave early unless you really have to.

SORRY I NEVER LEAVE THE STADIUM TIL THE FINAL WHISTLE BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!
GRANDKIDS, KIDS, TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS, WORK COMMITTMENTS,WHATEVER!!! NEVER,EVER LEAVE BEFORE THE FINAL WHISTLE !! CITY TIL I DIE I'M CITY TIL I DIE, I KNOW I AM, I'M SURE I AM, I'M CITY TIL I DIE

magsmcfc said:
SORRY I NEVER LEAVE THE STADIUM TIL THE FINAL WHISTLE BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!
GRANDKIDS, KIDS, TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS, WORK COMMITTMENTS,WHATEVER!!! NEVER,EVER LEAVE BEFORE THE FINAL WHISTLE !! CITY TIL I DIE I'M CITY TIL I DIE, I KNOW I AM, I'M SURE I AM, I'M CITY TIL I DIE

good lad or should i say GOOD LAD

Seriously...what happened to staying till the final whistle and applauding the team off the pitch? Do you really have to be somewhere 10 minutes early on a fucking Saturday after the football?

As for the fella with the whiney kid...leave him home the next time till hes old enough to join the adults at the football.

There...thats my twopenneth worth

Oh aye...COME ON CITEH

The club should log all those that leave early, and come the game where we are presented with the league trophy, they should all be ejected 5 mins from the end.

blumoonrisen said:
The club should log all those that leave early, and come the game where we are presented with the league trophy, they should all be ejected 5 mins from the end.

I just think they should be lined up and shot. Twice. In the head. With a shotgun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.