Ground Emptying

citymad said:
If you switched on the tele today with 5 mins to go you would think we were bottom of the league and have just been hammered. I wonder what goes through the minds of the players and our owners when they see the fans walking out on them after such a brilliant display.
They all die a little inside and hit the bottle with Ricky Hatton.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:36 am --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
I'm pretty sure most disabled supporters people stay late rather than leave early. Think about it, after five minutes everyone has caught up with you because you can't move as quick.
The walking ambulant that sit around me ie those on crutches regularly leave early.

Complete set of cunts if you ask me.

the same tools were streaming out on 85 minutes of the Spurs game when it was 2-2. So glad they missed Mario's winner

alib said:
the same tools were streaming out on 85 minutes of the Spurs game when it was 2-2. So glad they missed Mario's winner
Wow, you sound nice. Why would you be glad if someone missed that moment? Not hugged enough as a child?

There's a couple on my row, who always turn up a few minutes late. One or both of them will go for a piss between 22-27 minutes. On 40 minutes they will both sod off for a beer. 50-55 minutes in they'll return, and then both of them will usually go for another piss 10/15 minutes later. At any point during the last 10 they will leave.
I've never known either of them to to see the start or the end of a half. It's people like this that piss me off

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Wellsblue21 said:
davymcfc said:
Old Trafford at 6-1.
at 3 - 0

I spoke to about 5 scum fans at work and none of them seen all seven goals not even the ones who didn`t go to the game. One left the pub and the other turned over at four. PMSL

In fairness if i was watching it, i would of done the same if they were dicking us like that

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Mancunian Way was open about twenty minutes after the final whistle. Got home in record time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.