Ground Emptying

we leave when we want,
we leave when we want,......you see where i am going with this? i leave when i think there isn't going to be any more action,when the team looks like it's winding down to the final whistle,so some times i leave early,some times i get to see aguero and ballotelli score.

pride in battle said:
blumoonrisen said:
The club should log all those that leave early, and come the game where we are presented with the league trophy, they should all be ejected 5 mins from the end.
I like it!!

So did I

Well! go an change your seat to a more conservative area,if there was a standing area that would sort your problem,at the end of the day it's a football match not a vist to the cinema

I live 80 miles away but always stay until the end. Last night was the first time I have left before the end. Following the announcement I anticipated traffic chaos west of the stadium and was keen to avoid it and get home in reasonable time.

Once games are won we do have a habit of just playing keep ball for the last few minutes being reluctant to extend ourselves for the sake of further goals. I think this leads to people leaving early as well.

Not seen my two little un's all day, difference between choosing not to go at all, or leaving five minutes early, so I can run to the car park and avoid two hours sat in traffic.

Family will always come before footie for me, would rather be home with them, than staying an extra five minutes, so as not to offend those sat around me.

I was back home 15 miles away and eating my dinner by 7.50, my little lad staying awake to tell me he knew his hero Aguero had scored.

That commitment to attending in the first place, gives everyone the right to do what they want.

I stay 'till the end. Due to watching so much shite over the years, now I want to lap it up and receive my round of applause off big Nige. Yes and it does look awful for those watching from afar. Always said, if you want to promote the premiership as the best, you also require the grounds to look full. Just a side note about pricing to all clubs.

Everybody has the right to leave early if they want.

But there can be no arguement - it does look shit on telly and also feels shit for the fans who stay (like me)

west didsblue said:
Stayed till the end and got home quicker than usual. The Mancunian Way was open. The closed bit was the access to it from Ashton Old Road (Next to PC World) which meant that there was hardly any traffic on it and I was home by 7:45.
This
Stayed to the end waited for my wife who is a steward and sailed home using the Mancunian way they can make that announcement every week for me home in record time

Where the fuck do people go to spend these incredible periods of time getting away from the ground? And why would you leave every game early if the brighter thing to would be to change your car parking arrangements?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.