Ground Emptying

Our ground is terrible to exit, I'm hoping the tram eases the situation.

I leave every game before the end simply because for the sake of 7 minutes it saves me up to an hour from North Car Park, the police close the road if you mistime it, been a joke from day one iih. I'd like to stay and clap off the team but having a young family with me each game makes it impractical to stay for hours on end.

mcfcryan said:
I think the announcement of the Mancunian way being closed got a lot of people to leave early yesterday to be fair.
I park down Every Street and head for the Mancunian Way, I feared the worst when they announced it was closed, but I stayed till the end, clapped all our players off, walked at normal pace to my car, then went my normal way home, and had the best get away from CoMS since we moved there.

The announcement was a little misleading, as the accident was not actually on the Mancunian Way it was where Ashton Old Road crosses Chancelor Lane/Pin Mill Brow.

As a result there was no traffic on Every Street, Great Ancoats Street, Mancunian Way, or Princess Parkway. Bloody excellent, can they do this every home game please, saved me at least 20 minutes.

daveduke67 said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
blumoonrisen said:
The club should log all those that leave early, and come the game where we are presented with the league trophy, they should all be ejected 5 mins from the end.

I just think they should be lined up and shot. Twice. In the head. With a shotgun.

And then beaten with a shitty stick.

Nope, the shitty stick treatment is far too kind for these scummers. Fucking dickheads.

In all seriousness, who cares? The thought of some guy sat in our stadium, happily enjoying our win, having his mood ruined by seeing someone leaving the ground early is quite amusing. I never leave the ground early, but I couldn't give a monkey's star. Lighten up, we're top of the league.

didsburyblu said:
Not a criticism just curious as to whether any other ground emptys as quickly as ours. Tonight they announced the mancunian way was closed with 6 minutes to go and that was a cue for literally hundreds of people to depart.
I only watch other teams on tv but there's grounds generally don't look anywhere near as empty as ours with 3-4 minutes to go. So basically the question is do other teams grounds empty as quickly and if not is there any reason ours does more than others? I've been going for 20 years and have watched some absolute shite in the past yet most people stuck with it. Now were seeing the best football for 3 decades people are choosing to leave early.
As I say no criticism everyone has there reasons just wondered if anyone can put there finger on why, as it seems in my opinion our fans choose to make an early exit

I think the real question is how the fuck can the mancunian way be closed AGAIN on MCFC match day....?????????????????????

Some right rag council cunts at work

johnmc said:
The announcement was misleading to say the least.

Yep, I'm hoping I can get one announced for all our remaining home games. So many left early when there was no real problem that, by the time I left when the game was over and I'd applauded the lads off I got home in plenty of time to watch Vinnie do his live press conference experiment due to the lack of traffic. I'm definitely Pro the early leavers, I just won't be one of them.
;o)

I dont understand why people leave early unless they struggle to walk & need to avoid the rush. I travel back to leeds after every game & always stay til the final whistle, its probably one of the easiest grounds to get away from after a game.

People criticise those in CBL3 because they create little atmopshere.

I assue you that CBL3 is the last area to clear at home games. We stay till the end. :) Most loyal City supporters ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.