Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

I’m at the point of my City supporting life that I accept it doesn’t get much better than this and I’m cool about what happens once Pep goes. Another two years of him cementing his legacy as the best ever and this team being undisputed as the greatest club side in history and jobs a good’un. I mean, it’s not like the club are going to fall apart and be struggling mid table. We are still the best run football club on the planet and I’m pretty sure the hierarchy are a couple of steps ahead when it comes to potential recruitment. I trust Arteta won’t be on any list and I’m happy with that.
Vinny would be my shout.
He will have a couple of seasons P/L experience and his teams play attacking football.
He loves Manchester and his character is similar to Pep in many ways too.
He is articulate and well respected.

"What a true Gentleman, that’s over a million £££ to the backbone of the club, the faceless staff that nobody sees, but without them the first team wouldn’t be able to function in the seamless capacity that it does. What a Man, you’re manager
1f499.png
1f499.png
1f499.png

May be an image of 2 people, people playing American football, people playing football and text that says Pep Guardiola gave up his bonus for winning the Champions League to distribute it among #ManCity staff, including receptionists, security guards, etc. according to Fred Caldeira TNT Sports Brasil. FLLFOLLONTSUDECERE LE"

I'm sorry if this takes up too much room or has already been reported but you know me and technology!! :-)
Pep is the MAN.

p.s. if it does take up too much room I'm sure *cheeky grin* one of our lovely mods will tidy it up for me. :-) :-)
No doubt this will be covered in the media about how we are moving our managers payments around in an attempt to hide his earnings from FFP measures.

Vinny would be my shout.
He will have a couple of seasons P/L experience and his teams play attacking football.
He loves Manchester and his character is similar to Pep in many ways too.
He is articulate and well respected.
Vinny showing us what he can do in the Prem for a couple of seasons and taking over if Pep does walk after his contract ends is my desired outcome. I’ve no doubts we will show the daft cunts over the road how forward planning works whatever the outcome.

I'm inclined to agree with this. There is no better job in football. I don't think he has quite the free rein you suggest - he reports into Txiki - but he is instrumantal to the whole club's decision making and he clearly works well with his bosses as well as his staff.

He's going to get tired and he's a family man. I know this has probably never been done before but if he wanted some time off I'd give him a year or even two and stick a caretaker in and let him come back.
I agree with that.....a year off.....

Vinny showing us what he can do in the Prem for a couple of seasons and taking over if Pep does walk after his contract ends is my desired outcome. I’ve no doubts we will show the daft cunts over the road how forward planning works whatever the outcome.
Still too early like to be fancying Kompany like. Should be looking at someone proven

I'm inclined to agree with this. There is no better job in football. I don't think he has quite the free rein you suggest - he reports into Txiki - but he is instrumantal to the whole club's decision making and he clearly works well with his bosses as well as his staff.

He's going to get tired and he's a family man. I know this has probably never been done before but if he wanted some time off I'd give him a year or even two and stick a caretaker in and let him come back.
Once he goes he goes, look what happened across the road twice, once Busby and then the Piss can.

Once he leaves he can't come back other than to watch a game and enjoy.

We will have a better idea of Kompany in 2 years. That’s a long time in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.