Guardiola now accused of ruining Italian football!

Juve are an esteemed club, BUT I doubt any club in the competition goes into a match with ANY PL Club not fearing the worst could happen if they take any of us lightly.

We have 5 teams in this years' CL who are likely to go through to the knockout stages, I doubt there's one that Juve wouldn't fear could cause them damage, especially as 2 of them have won more CL titles than Juve have.

Maybe somebody copying a successful style of play is more damaging than the Calciopoli scandal, muscle-strengthening drug accusations and fixing accusations in the 60s?

The headline and the loaded language used in that article completely detract from the fact that nobody has accused anyone of ruining anything. He's just saying that Italian football and their defences in particular aren't adapting to how the game is evolving thanks to the influence of Guardiola and now Sarri. He isn't bitter, he's just acknowledging they face a challenge. You don't have to take it as compliment if you don't want but no need to let it fuel everyone's persecution complex either.

The headline and the loaded language used in that article completely detract from the fact that nobody has accused anyone of ruining anything. He's just saying that Italian football and their defences in particular aren't adapting to how the game is evolving thanks to the influence of Guardiola and now Sarri. He isn't bitter, he's just acknowledging they face a challenge. You don't have to take it as compliment if you don't want but no need to let it fuel everyone's persecution complex either.
That's the way I read his comments too.

I have heard that we spend less than the Italian average of 20 hours a week practicing shirt pulling, sly elbows and falling to the ground holding our face

Such stereotyping.

tenor.gif

;-)

The Italians ruined football as a entertainment and invented the parking of the bus, Pep should be praised not criticised. Not difficult to teach a back 11 to defended far more difficult to teach a team to play expansive attacking football and still prevent the opposition from scoring, that's why we have a goal difference as good as the 2 teams below us put together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.