Guidetti Loan Watch

Clearly a huge mistake sending him to Hughes and Stoke. Hopefully in future we'll send more players to the Eredivise, Championship and Portuguese League, so they actually get regular games instead of just wasting their time. There seem to be very few PL clubs at the moment who you'd want a young player at, everyone in the bottom half plays atrocious stuff

Look Lads he is never going to make it at City, whilst we have billions in the bank.
And even then I am not s so sure, so what are you trying to big him up.
Carthorse CF , in the Carroll mold but with a decent haircut.
More chance of Messi ending up at City than him leading the line.

He was never going to get big minutes after he started bitching to the papers after those first two games. Can't help but feel he's shot himself in the foot here which is a massive shame as I wanted him to do well.

Whitworth Park said:
Look Lads he is never going to make it at City, whilst we have billions in the bank.
And even then I am not s so sure, so what are you trying to big him up.
Carthorse CF , in the Carroll mold but with a decent haircut.
More chance of Messi ending up at City than him leading the line.

Well thanks for your valuable input. Perhaps you should pass it on to those at City as there must have clearly been some mistake why he is still a City player if he's as bad as you state he is. Obviously those in charge don't have your gifts in judging if a player is good enough or not.

Does Walters get his 3 match ban for the red? Thats the only chance Guidetti will start. But if Walters come back he will start more probably.

But this Walters has like 4 goals in 27 games. Maybe half of them from pens...
Pretty shit striker.

Damanino said:
Does Walters get his 3 match ban for the red? Thats the only chance Guidetti will start. But if Walters come back he will start more probably.

But this Walters has like 4 goals in 27 games. Maybe half of them from pens...
Pretty shit striker.
He's fucking garbage

sam-caddick said:
FantasyIreland said:
Piss take.

Wigan for promotion and we send him there - perfect!

I just think though if you are a top 4 club you can't be sending your promising youngsters into the Championship and expecting them to come back to you ready to rip up trees, maybe if their around 18 to get their first taste of experience, but not 20-21+.

I just think when you get into that 20-21+ age bracket you really need to be playing top flight football, but for me the Premier League is not the answer, it's a league that demands results and wants the finished article player to get those results, so going to Spain, Italy or Germany would be my preferred destinations of sending out our youngsters in that age group.

I think his point was if Wigan get promoted to the PL then loan him there, not loan him to Wigan if they fail to get promoted.

I've not seem much of him so I have no idea if he can make it into our squad but loaning him to Stoke doesn't make much sense to me. Sure Hughes is familiar with him but they have so many strikers already and are still in a relegation battle and can't afford to take too many chances with unproven players. Would have preferred he went to Germany or Italy or even France to a club that would guarantee him game time and plays at least similarly to us rather than the roughly 60mns of game time he's been given which included coming on in the 62nd mn and then taken off in the 79th even after he won a penalty.

What a waste of a loan. Stoke up 3-1 with less than 10 mns left and still doesn't get a game. Go up 4-1 at the 90 and still doesn't get a look. Why the fuck did we send him to Stoke?

would it be too much to suggest Hughes deliberately loaned him and is not playing him to get his own back on city? It is bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.