Guitar Thread

Nice....although thr lighter wood has a bit of impact on the sustain.....and can be a slightly thinner sound...but that can also depend on what you're playing it through.
I'm thinking of getting my son the 70s vibe squier jazzmaster for xmas....its beaut
I’ve done quite a bit of research. Those Atomic humbuckers are pretty awesome sounding. A lot of vids of it on YouTube, even from Squier haters that have changed their mind. Hopefully arriving tomorrow.

those Vibe series get great reviews as well. Hope he likes it!

Its nice looking but everything about that guitar screams "cheap" to me, cheap wood, cheap electrics, pots, pickups, cheap tuners, a beginners guitar. What it is is a shiny new toy that looks cool.They are not closing the gap on Fender.
My advice is save up more money and buy a second hand USA Fender, OR Japanese Fender. Both as massively superior and both will increase in value over the years and both will last a lifetime.
Nope. I have a Jap Jag and a Les Paul. Squire are much improved over the last 5 years.

You only think I’m arguing because you think you’re right..
I know I'm right :)
You get what you pay for in terms of wood and electronics, if you have a Gibson Les Paul you should know this.
You can't get good quality for 270 quid brand new.

I know I'm right :)
You get what you pay for in terms of wood and electronics, if you have a Gibson Les Paul you should know this.
You can't get good quality for 270 quid brand new.
I’m not going to convince you. Have a look. The specs are excellent, the sound is nice and the neck is maple and brilliantly finished.

Been playing for a good few years now - intermediate standard. Always lots if tips, videos and books for beginners, but would you accomplished guitarists recommend an intermediate that has plateaued, concentrate upon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.