Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we really calling pogba done? I trust tolmie but until ric says it's done it's more like 85% to me. @Ric this is my dream target here how far along is this?!

This one.
The old boy who sits next to me can never pronounce foreign names and just substitutes them to names/words he knows.
Our favourite Bosnian was 'Deckchair' , our new young striker is 'Ian Hat-job'. This fella is bound to be Gunga Din.
I can not print what he calls Liverpool's Coutinho!

Pretty sure he said Oxlade-Chamberlain's agent was trying to engineer a move? Also, City being interested in a player doesn't necessarily mean we'll make a move.

It's just common sense having multiple targets for one position. I imagine it'd be either Stones or Laporte, rather than both, for instance.

If we finally sign Gundogan the things that are not going to move for Xhaka ?

Not sure how legit but...

Dubai Sports journo met Gundogan and was asked: "Is he 99.99% a City player?" He replied: "Add a 9 to that" #MCFC

Dubai Sports Journo's twitter handle: @hamed_alharthi... and judging by his tweets he did indeed meet with Gundogan yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.