Guus Hiddink needs a new job.......

New York City Diesel said:
if i was khaldoon i would find out if hiddink is interested. if he is tell him the job is his at the end of the season, if not sooner. assess where we are at christmas and if hughes is still bumbling along with this garbage 442 and defenders hoofing the ball long then fire him. if not give him til the end of the season, then fire him.

i agree somewhat but then if you think about it realistically - if Khaldoon asked Hiddink and he said "yes" (lol...) then what would be the point in letting Hughes carry on any longer?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Much as I think he would be a great manager for us...

Think he is 62 now and for those wanting a dynasty/continuity, Hiddink is not the man.

I keep seeing this dynasty; long term business. Am I the only one not arsed if we have a to class manager for say 3 years who wins things and then f**ks off/retires/whatever we then employ another top class manager who wins things...(stir well and repeat).

So is it a taggert thing or something? We have to do it the 'dynasty way' and is this the reason we have to keep Hughes no matter what?

BobKowalski said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Much as I think he would be a great manager for us...

Think he is 62 now and for those wanting a dynasty/continuity, Hiddink is not the man.

I keep seeing this dynasty; long term business. Am I the only one not arsed if we have a to class manager for say 3 years who wins things and then f**ks off/retires/whatever we then employ another top class manager who wins things...(stir well and repeat).

So is it a taggert thing or something? We have to do it the 'dynasty way' and is this the reason we have to keep Hughes no matter what?

I do tend to subscribe to that way of thinking as well...IF Hughes fails to deliver this season and is given the bullet in the summer, then the age of the incoming manager would be irrelevant to me. Of course in an ideal world you'd want to have someone like Arsene Wenger, but, as the old chant goes "there's only one Arsene Wenger" - and he's not coming.

lionheart said:
Like someone said earlier, sign Hiddink and keep Hughes on as his assistant. He can only learn from the master. We can afford the wages I'm sure. Just imagine the quality players (unlike Bentley) we would then be able to attract.

You need to get in the real world, matey.

lionheart said:
Like someone said earlier, sign Hiddink and keep Hughes on as his assistant. He can only learn from the master. We can afford the wages I'm sure. Just imagine the quality players (unlike Bentley) we would then be able to attract.
Meanwhile, down on planet Earth.................

Dubai Blue said:
lionheart said:
Meanwhile, down on planet Earth.................

I know, I've got this image of Hughes on a match day fully suited and booted brewing up for Hiddink and his mates and getting the custard creams from out of the cupboard. "Mark, have you put any sugars in this one?"

m27 said:
I know, I've got this image of Hughes on a match day fully suited and booted brewing up for Hiddink and his mates and getting the custard creams from out of the cupboard. "Mark, have you put any sugars in this one?"

Hughsie would probably get the sugars right to begin with; then he'd panic and bring on the wrong mugs...

skybluekings said:
I would rather have Hiddink spending money in January than Hughes.

FFS Bentley?!!

hughes has some stupid obession over bentley. move on hughes he's fuckin shit!

Getting him is just a typical hughes signing, if we sign bentley hughes should should immediately be sacked, i think people will start to get used to it soon, you WON'T get big names in with hughes as manager, so it looks like were gonna be stickin with mediocre signings for the duration of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.