Guus Hiddink needs a new job.......

deynaskaz said:
Challenger im not blinkered when it comes to hughes but i feel we should be looking to keep a manager longer than 5 miniutes and perhaps giving him at least a full season with some of his own team ,the players all seem to respect him except robi but thats cos he fooked his mate elano off ,were about 8 points better off than last year and on course for top 4 , i bet if we beat liverpool lots more will be keeping quiet about hiddink.

Even if we make top 4 with Hughes I would still want Hiddink. He'S a Top Top quality manager. One of the best in the world and now AVAILABLE!

Yep, Russia are out and Guus should be available. The timing is perfect `cos he would have time to assess our squad and get his ducks in a row for the january transfer window.
The powers that be at Manchester City must listen to my plea - PLEASE!

mcfcjosh said:
what a bunch of twats! weve lost one game all season, in the quarters of the cup, 6th in the league with a game in hand on a lot of teams. Get a grip

Hold your horses, josh. This may be an opportunity that doesn't come round again and has to be worth thinking about on the strength of that alone.

Rammy Blue said:
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever.
Amen

That is all.

Amen Brother!

Like someone said earlier, sign Hiddink and keep Hughes on as his assistant. He can only learn from the master. We can afford the wages I'm sure. Just imagine the quality players (unlike Bentley) we would then be able to attract.

lionheart said:
Like someone said earlier, sign Hiddink and keep Hughes on as his assistant. He can only learn from the master. We can afford the wages I'm sure. Just imagine the quality players (unlike Bentley) we would then be able to attract.

Would Hughes be prepared to accept that, though? I doubt it, personally.

can't wait for the trolls to arrive this morning with their "What makes you think Hiddink could do a better job then Hughes?" arguments, should be funny.

as i said earlier surely the question has to be asked and if Guus is keen then let's not waste time, top world class managers do not come on the market mid-season very often and at the moment all major jobs are filled - the minute Real pop off Pellegrini they will be in for Guus so we need to get moving.

Whoa slow down guy's . First of all City would have to be 100% sure that if they made a play for Hiddink that he would come and join our club. I am sure that the powers that be are well aware the Mr Hiddink MIGHT be ready for a new job so i would make some very low key enquire's to his team about joining us.
As we don't want to look like moron's again to the media and the rest of the world just as we are getting positive reactions now.
Yes i would take Hiddink in a heartbeat over MH as he is world class and would have no problem's in handling world class player or in fact there over inflated ego's and he would also attract the players that most of us City fans are itching to see playing at eastlands.
But like i say we need to tread carefully if we are going to try and lure Hiddink to eastlands as we don't want to upset the current manager who might throw his toys out of the pram and also it could affect to team aswell.
Honestly what do you reckon the chance's of him coming to us IF we made an apporoach for him ?
My guess is 60% that it would happen due to him being mates with Roman not got a lot of money left Abramivich or how the hell you spell his surname

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.